Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-12/4/21

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve watched lots of bits and pieces of Palace this season obviously paying more attention when they’ve played us and I cannot for the life of me see how they are clear of the relegation zone. They are utter tripe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’ve watched lots of bits and pieces of Palace this season obviously paying more attention when they’ve played us and I cannot for the life of me see how they are clear of the relegation zone. They are utter tripe.

Likewise. Every time I have seen them, they have completely STUNK the place out. They are easily one of the worst teams I have seen week in, week out. They are god-awful to watch.

And yet they're never really in any trouble. Baffling.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Likewise. Every time I have seen them, they have completely STUNK the place out. They are easily one of the worst teams I have seen week in, week out. They are god-awful to watch.

And yet they're never really in any trouble. Baffling.

Some daylight robberies where they played like shite (many of their fed-up fans moan about this online), yet grab an unlikely winner. Usually when The Diver’s playing.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Around Christmas they’d conceded more than us and scored less than us but were still 3 places higher in the table. The one thing they generally do better than us is game management/grinding out a win. Which you’d expect given the age and experience of their players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Almost worth Palace scoring to hear that, in an empty ground, they are still doing that ridiculous call and response for the goalscorer's name.

Goalscorer Christian Benteke!

Christian?

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

I'm still laughing whilst typing.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Almost worth Palace scoring to hear that, in an empty ground, they are still doing that ridiculous call and response for the goalscorer's name.

Goalscorer Christian Benteke!

Christian?

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

I'm still laughing whilst typing.
Good guess

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Are you on a delay? They'd already scored. I predict that Pulisic will get a fourth for Chelsea though.

Tee hee yes I am on delay... was only just looking at who scored.com when you made your post :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here