[emoji23]really
20 games 18 points
4th from bottom
One home win in well over a year
Potters overall record
Oh yes the tippy tappy football until
We get to oppo box is quite nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’re creating enough good chances the problem is our main man, Maupay, would be most teams third choice. Progression will accelerate when we address this glaring, obvious and long standing weakness. Is that Potters fault? Possibly but it’s also down to recruitment and dare I say wage structure.

Given we’ve just lost another £67m we might have to sell before we can buy.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Weird that Parker messed with the team vs us. Compliments to us I guess.
Reid back on the right, and scores a lovely goal. Lemina much better in CM than the very one dimensional Reed.
Sheffield United already one down.
We really want a draw in this after Newcastle's result.
Parker should have been playing this team and these tactics against you on Wednesday.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What has Mirtovic been doing all season? He's been absolutely outstanding in that half.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Yes they are. They have won 3 games all season. Their last league win was in November. Unfortunately so are we under Potter.

I think Sheffield and West Brom are as good as down barring a miracle. Relegation is now between us and Fulham and possible Newcastle.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s the tactics that amaze me, sure West Brom are crap but this Fulham side love dominating possession and West Brom are just standing off jogging around letting them do it, it’s utterly diabolical. At least we spotted that and stepped onto them and look how many mistakes they made trying to pass it out, unpunished of course because of our dire finishing.

Fat Sam is really a tactical dinosaur.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Parker should have been playing this team and these tactics against you on Wednesday.

I guess Robinson was suspended? But why not play Bryan and keep Reid on the right? And Reed is half the player Lemina is- he and Anguissa play so well together.

West Brom are awful. They might even been caught by Sheffield United.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We’re creating enough good chances the problem is our main man, Maupay, would be most teams third choice. Progression will accelerate when we address this glaring, obvious and long standing weakness. Is that Potters fault? Possibly but it’s also down to recruitment and dare I say wage structure.

Our main man has scored 9 goals this season. It is not all down to Maupay,
The rest of the team should be chipping in, but we can't score from set pieces and can't defend them either,

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So Fat Sam is now 0-18 on aggregate at home in 4.5 games since taking over. Impressive.

‘He’ll sort out the defence....’ etc

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Our main man has scored 9 goals this season. It is not all down to Maupay,
The rest of the team should be chipping in, but we can't score from set pieces and can't defend them either,

Can’t defend them... do you know when we last conceded a goal from a set piece? We’ve kept two clean sheets in a row, admittedly crosses were a problem but it hasn’t been as bad since Sanchez came in.

Agreed on Maupay, he has missed some really crucial big chances this season though, as did Welbeck when he was in the team. Fulham away and Leicester spring to mind. And not forgetting Trossard who couldn’t hit a barndoor with a banjo.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I think we might go down but it’s in our hands. If we don’t get the points we need we will deserve it and it’s something I have accepted since we came up. There are no teams “we should be beating” at this level imo :shrug:

It’s a pisser that Newcastle won and Fulham are in front but our season cannot be defined by what others do :shrug:

Agree but it’s what WE don’t do that’s the problem
Potters only sub being propper on 80 odd mins the other night was a joke
His record since he has been here is appalling especially the home form unacceptable

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

I’ve said all this before in previous quotes but get slated. Maupay is championship and until we pay next level these are the level of players we attract not good enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here