Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/1

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Weird that Parker messed with the team vs us. Compliments to us I guess.
Reid back on the right, and scores a lovely goal. Lemina much better in CM than the very one dimensional Reed.
Sheffield United already one down.
We really want a draw in this after Newcastle's result.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m saying we have got to go to the next level in paying wages or we will continue to end up with players like locadia , andone , Maupay AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so how do you fill the £67m hole?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I’m saying we have got to go to the next level in paying wages or we will continue to end up with players like locadia , andone , Maupay AJ

Which essentially means Bloom out.

I look forward to seeing your protests when we’re allowed back at The Amex.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

719773-76c591936dfe36583e69aac5c9c8b489.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2719

West Brom, look worse under big Sam. He is going to have to get in the ref's ear or throw a proper tantrum at HT to get anything here.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It infuriates me when I think of all the chances we've had to f******g put games away and
we've messed up.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
How have the other teams done it ?
I’m not just talking about since the pandemic, I’m talking since we been in the prem . We have stunk this league out . We have NOT progressed only gone backwards

the geordies have a 52,000 seat stadium and i've no idea how villa get away with it

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Bearing in mind before today on recent form we are doing better than them and we completely outplayed them Weds neither are we then.

I don't see Fulham getting relegated which means that we need to match or better every result that Fulham gets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here