Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/1

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That leaves us in no mans' land alright. We need a couple of quick wins. Oh dear.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Callum Wilson is worth every single penny Newcastle are paying him. He will probably keep them up single-handedly.

It also goes to show when you do play one of the Prem big boys when they're having a wobble to have to get something from the match.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
It's about winning when you have a chance. Palace, Leeds, Newcastle, Burnley are generally no better than us but they have the crucial ability to regularly secure wins; at present we don't.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Callum Wilson or Maupay ? Open your eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We signed Maupay last season and Wilson was not in our budget when he moved this season. Shame you didn’t get your cheque book out. Love how people like you are full of opinions and short of cash

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
We signed Maupay last season and Wilson was not in our budget when he moved this season. Shame you didn’t get your cheque book out. Love how people like you are full of opinions and short of cash

£20 mill wasn’t he ?
If we don’t move to that level then we deserve to go down
I m not the the with the money but I’ve payed enough into the club since 1976 to have an opinion . If you can’t hack that tough . If Blooms pockets are not deep enough mover over

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

It’s a good point. I thought our budget had improved year on year, was assuming we had a better than bottom four budget but not sure. But still, yes Wilson was expensive and for a striker beyond us it seems

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
£20 mill wasn’t he ?
I m not the the with the money but I’ve payed enough into the club since 1976 to have an opinion . If you can’t hack that tough . If Blooms pockets are not deep enough mover over

So we’ve moved on to Bloom Out. You couldn’t make it up, so fecking entitled :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wonder how many wins we will muster from that?

Who knows.

All of the 20 teams are going to get more points than they currently have however. Newcastle winning against Everton is not a big deal, they were never going to be stuck on 19 points for the rest of the season.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
£20 mill wasn’t he ?

I hope that never happens. I would take Tony as chairman whatever cash he had in his bank account

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here