Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30-31/1

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
How have the other teams done it ?
I’m not just talking about since the pandemic, I’m talking since we been in the prem . We have stunk this league out . We have NOT progressed only gone backwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, and we've progressed loads since the hughton hoofball

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Where are the fans? we want them back........Said Dionne Dublin.....what a clown......

R2bc0fc01e32c19a08eb2640a45839a19.png

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Jeez, West Brom are awful. How on earth did we fail to beat them? How did they manage to draw at Citeh?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I don't see Fulham getting relegated which means that we need to match or better every result that Fulham gets.

Not disagreeing as such.... just think we look better than them and results prove that.

Everyone seems to be raving about Fulham not looking like a relegation team. However they haven’t won in 6 games before today and we completely outplayed them.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
[emoji23]really
20 games 18 points
4th from bottom
One home win in well over a year
Potters overall record
Oh yes the tippy tappy football until
We get to oppo box is quite nice

0-2 cardiff

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Cheer up, we’re 2 points ahead of Fulham even if they do win.
Edit (I think)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m saying that until we go to the next level we will in my opinion stay in and around the bottom 4 that’s it

I think we might go down but it’s in our hands. If we don’t get the points we need we will deserve it and it’s something I have accepted since we came up. There are no teams “we should be beating” at this level imo :shrug:

It’s a pisser that Newcastle won and Fulham are in front but our season cannot be defined by what others do :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here