Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-30/9/24

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
this may well be true and i have it wrong, im ure someone knows rather than my guesswork
After two games in our first season. I think that was the last time.

1727628402251.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Really? Can't believe the pundits are trying to excuse it with the slip. He does slip but it's not the slip which causes him to wave his foot out and catch Maddison. The fact that Maddison makes a bit of a meal of it is irrelevant.
Very happy to see that twat sent off but I’ve not seen the camera angle where there is any significant contact.

I shall keep searching the net but the replay I’ve seen indicates that there may have been little contract, if any.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very happy to see that twat sent off but I’ve not seen the camera angle where there is any significant contact.

I shall keep searching the net but the replay I’ve seen indicates that there may have been little contract, if any.
Clumsy, a bit of malicious intent and lightly clips the shin pad ?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Watch match of the day tonight and you will clearly see the contact.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
The more Ten Hag agonisingly rubs his head after every Manure error, we're going to see a very highly polished bonce.
I know they are down to 10 men, but the manner of the first spuds goal and the laziness of the Man U defender not to track back with the goal scorer, I think he will be sacked next week and they use the international break for a new appointment. For all BHA faults yesterday ( lack of speed, getting caught out etc) we are not lazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here