A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I know they are down to 10 men, but the manner of the first spuds goal and the laziness of the Man U defender not to track back with the goal scorer, I think he will be sacked next week and they use the international break for a new appointment.
Good luck to their downfall or fall down.
For all BHA faults yesterday ( lack of speed, getting caught out etc) we are not lazy.
I agree, just a tad more cohesion and less errors.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know they are down to 10 men, but the manner of the first spuds goal and the laziness of the Man U defender not to track back with the goal scorer, I think he will be sacked next week and they use the international break for a new appointment. For all BHA faults yesterday ( lack of speed, getting caught out etc) we are not lazy.
Couldn't agree more. The "tracking back" by Dalot for that first goal was absolutely shocking (they weren't down to 10 at that point!). Just gave up, couldn't be arsed, pulled up 10 yards behind play and allowed Johnson the freedom of the six yard box for a completely unchallenged tap-in. If that had been our leftback, I'd have been STEAMING.

[edit] Although Dalot was actually pretty decent at the Amex, had Minteh in his pocket (albeit admittedly thats largely been the case since game day 1).

United are an absolute shambles. We seem to have been saying that for years though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here