Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-30/9/24

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Carra is all over the big screen - he's very animated. Contrast his performance with Potter's, which is stiff, laboured. Not enough movement.

I'm convinced it's the trousers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Carra is all over the big screen - he's very animated. Contrast his performance with Potter's, which is stiff, laboured. Not enough movement.

I'm convinced it's the trousers.

Is Gary Neville there and are they doing that technical bit where they examine the weekend’s defensive shambles? When I had Sky Sports I Ioved the 7 til 8 analysis by Carra/Neville.

Would be interested to hear Neville’s assessment of the Stamford Bridge high line defence.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Is Gary Neville there and are they doing that technical bit where they examine the weekend’s defensive shambles? When I had Sky Sports I Ioved the 7 til 8 analysis by Carra/Neville.

Would be interested to hear Neville’s assessment of the Stamford Bridge high line defence.
No, Gary Neville isn't there. He's got bigger fish to fry these days. I love the Neville/Carra show as well. There's a very real rivalry and needle between them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nice for Southampton (cheats like Spurs) who happen to be down by 3 to a another team in the EPL. Their not rivals, it's not a derby, ok

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bournemouth have made loads of very good signings and have a top manager in Iraola. Very good side.

Saints on the other hand...

Money talks, Bmuff have spent shed loads for a few seasons. As for Stains, it highlights the long term damage from a relegation.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is the Southampton team/squad essentially the one that won them promotion last year or have they lost a lot of players as they look woeful?

Championship opposition is a couple of notches down. Forest broke the pattern by cheating with a spend of £155m to buy survival 2022/23.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here