Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-30/9/24

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
He did slip but he still didn't need to kick out at Maddison. Looked to me like a deliberate kick to bring Maddison down.
At the end of the day, he may or may not have slipped and he may or may not have deserved to have been sent off, but remember, this is Fernandes who tried to get one of our players sent off in the FA cup semi final a couple of years ago at Wembley, throwing himself to the ground near the corner flag as if he had been snipered. So just enjoy the moment.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
True enough but after all their willy waving at the end of last season, I’m enjoying their rapid recalibration of expectations.
:lol:
Oh don't be too hard on them. After all it was Beaky who told them they were going to the next level. The best CEO football has ever seen never gets anything wrong.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
At the end of the day, he may or may not have slipped and he may or may not have deserved to have been sent off, but remember, this is Fernandes who tried to get one of our players sent off in the FA cup semi final a couple of years ago at Wembley, throwing himself to the ground near the corner flag as if he had been snipered. So just enjoy the moment.
Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the guy and wish he'd get sent off just for walking on the pitch. Today, I think he fully deserved the red.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well done Ipswich - young Liam Delap looks like he’s going to be some player. Man City can’t hoard them all, but £20m for a young English striker with that much potential looks a snip. I wonder if they have a buy back clause? He looks and plays like a Haaland clone. Obviously nowhere near that level yet but he’s only 21…

As for Manchester United… ha ha ha HA! Very harsh red, but I don’t give a shit, Fernandes is one of my most hated players in football history, the rat faced knacker.

The excellent Grauniad football coverage puts it perfectly;

IMG_3866.jpeg

Shambolic mess sums it up perfectly. Manchester United were absolutely shite. At home, to “lads it’s Spurs”, who own manager is under just as much pressure at the moment at Ten Hag.

They made our first half performance yesterday look positively organised and in control.

Absolutely brilliant watch. And I f***ing hate Fernandes.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Well done Ipswich - young Liam Delap looks like he’s going to be some player. Man City can’t hoard them all, but £20m for a young English striker with that much potential looks a snip. I wonder if they have a buy back clause? He looks and plays like a Haaland clone. Obviously nowhere near that level yet but he’s only 21…

As for Manchester United… ha ha ha HA! Very harsh red, but I don’t give a shit, Fernandes is one of my most hated players in football history, the rat faced knacker.

The excellent Grauniad football coverage puts it perfectly;

View attachment 189584

Shambolic mess sums it up perfectly. Manchester United were absolutely shite. At home, to “lads it’s Spurs”, who own manager is under just as much pressure at the moment at Ten Hag.

They made our first half performance yesterday look positively organised and in control.

Absolutely brilliant watch. And I f***ing hate Fernandes.

Shame that the shambolic mess that Tottenham will be exploiting gleefully next is our defence.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Spuddles knuckle dragging fans in trouble by the looks of it...

Club vow to take ‘strongest possible action’
Statement says it is ‘simply unacceptable’

Tottenham have condemned the “abhorrent homophobic chanting” from sections of their supporters during the side’s 3-0 win at Manchester United on Sunday.

Spurs issued a statement on Sunday evening vowing to take “the strongest possible action” over the offensive chants, which were allegedly aimed at United’s former Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount and the Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta.

“The club is aware of abhorrent homophobic chanting from sections of our away support at Old Trafford today,” a Tottenham statement read. “This is simply unacceptable, hugely offensive and no way to show support for the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here