Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh here they come. Fifteen minutes after the final whistle and they're all logging on to NSC.

Planning the European tour next season, no doubt.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
i overlooked the idea of sancho playing for us :D:p:lolol:

one day....... :cool:

Indeed, but there is no rule stopping Dan James going out on loan.

If we struggle to find a striker, perhaps he would be a decent option.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hilarious- the Sky presenter has just had to apologise for Evra mentioning the Zaha- Moyes' daughter story earlier in the programme.

I bet their lawyers were shitting it :lolol:

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Palace really are so anti football but it works for them and will keep them
In the league again the same way it did for us before we started our transition but United were awful. Palace have beaten two better football teams than them by playing this way so fair play to them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to Palace, they had a game plan and they executed it to perfection.

The handball rules are a joke but the ref applied them. The keeper was off his line by a couple of inches, but that seems to be the case with most penalties. It will be interesting if the rules are enforced to the letter like this in every remaining Prem match.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
But it was subjective and nobody so much as appealed as it clearly wasn’t handball. Plus then the keeper looked like he had 1 foot on line (assume new rule is 2) and it’s a joke. VAR completely ruins the games - you think something’s happened then it’s called back a minute. It’s a joke.

It wasn't subjective at all. Under the new rules it is handball and a penalty. The keeper had no feet on the line. Watch the replays. The ref got both decisions right. VAR helped him get them right. If you don't like the new rules you probably aren't alone, but tough, all the rules are equally binding. I bloody love VAR.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh how I wish we did things the Right Way. How's your week sheebeaux?

Great to have you back my French friend. Yeh been lovely thanks buddy - you?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hilarious- the Sky presenter has just had to apologise for Evra mentioning the Zaha- Moyes' daughter story earlier in the programme.

I bet their lawyers were shitting it :lolol:

Was Evra there at the same time as Zaha?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
View attachment 128539

Their fans obsess over money. They have the second most expensive squad on the planet, the highest wage bill in the PL. Yet always the fault of owners and Woodward.

How about getting a great coach in and coaching that expensive squad of internationals to success?

I dread to think how many midfield players they have, I think they still have Sanchez on the books and are paying half his salary even though he's on loan. However, this is still paid for by the hoards of Chinese fans who still think red is lucky !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It wasn't subjective at all. Under the new rules it is handball and a penalty. The keeper had no feet on the line. Watch the replays. The ref got both decisions right. VAR helped him get them right. If you don't like the new rules you probably aren't alone, but tough, all the rules are equally binding. I bloody love VAR.

What is the new handball rule - I lose track? Only saw one replay of the pen and it looked like right foot was touching line - wasn’t intently watching it tbh as have little interest in a franchise team who have cheated playing in the prem league. Gonna try the arsenal game - already wanting West Ham to lose as they could be down there again...!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fair play to Palace, they had a game plan and they executed it to perfection.

The handball rules are a joke but the ref applied them. The keeper was off his line by a couple of inches, but that seems to be the case with most penalties. It will be interesting if the rules are enforced to the letter like this in every remaining Prem match.

Really ruining football these rules - goalkeeper foot off the line by an inch, striker's big toe offside, so tedious and absolutely spoiling the fun of the game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was Evra there at the same time as Zaha?

Yes but they didn’t hang out as nobody bought Zaha a car so he lived a horrible life up there...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Incredible, I couldn’t believe it when they apologised.

WTF was gossip columnist Evra going on about?

It’s been doing the rounds for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here