Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-17/07/20

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Origi... I wonder if there's some stat that tells the PL win rate for young men who decide to color their hair white or grey

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I didn’t realise quite how much CP fans hate Manure.

The bbs match score poll is simply titled W*ANKERS (H), every reference to them as scum, w*nkers or ****s.

This is why 10th of April 95...The fan killed was run over by the man u fans coach after being stabbed if I remember rightly ?

A 35-year-old man diedand a second was seriously hurt as rival fans clashed before yesterday's FA Cup semi-final between Crystal Palace and Manchester United at Villa Park, Birmingham.

The injured man was "critical but stable" at Walsall Manor hospital after the brawloutsidethe New Fullbrook pub in Walsall, eight miles from the stadium.

Police were called to the scene an hour before kick-off. Both men were said to have been stabbed.Two coachloads of fans were being questioned by West Midlands police last night. A spokeswoman said it was unclear how the man had died.

There is "needle" between the two sets of fans following the United striker Eric Cantona'sattack on a Crystal Palace supporter during the teams' Premiership game at Selhurst Park, south London, in January.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Eric Cantona ?

25 years ago and still bitter...

CourageousFloweryGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I didn’t realise quite how much CP fans hate Manure.

The bbs match score poll is simply titled W*ANKERS (H), every reference to them as scum, w*nkers or ****s.

Isn't it because so many United fans had tickets in the home end on that fateful day that Cantona lashed out, denying die hard Nigels the chance to attend the match?

Kids-reenact-Footballs-most-infamous-moments.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Excuses. We absolutely stunk against City from the start with the depressing no-can-do attitiude (do you really think they're overly bothered about another FA Cup ?). Muff at least had a go, they regularly had 5 players in the City box.

We just Hughtoned it last week.

I'm absolutely sure they are bothered about the FA Cup.
Do you really think they think less about an FA cup semi-final, playing against an in-form Arsenal, managed by their ex-coach, than they do a dead-rubber against Bournemouth?

In regards to Muff having a go at City.. Do you think Potter would have played the same team and tactics if we were in Muff's position?
Every game has been must win for them for a while now.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Now I know we've been safe since the point against Leicester, but Smug Eddie losing last night meant we were even safer, and an Everton win before we kick off means we are even more safer still, before we get the point against Southampton that means we are safe, right ???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Always forget how poor the camera angle is at Goodison...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
WTF?
I wanted to avoid having to listen to Jamie Carragher spouting his Scouse rubbish on Sky so thought I'd listen to Radio5Live whilst watching the Sky pictures.
Only to find that Alan Green is doing the commentary on the radio.

I've been forced to turn down the volume completely.
Awful choices.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two really shit sides so far, worrying

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Pre-lockdown I never really paid much attention to the other teams.

Now I have a BT sport and NOW TV 3 month pass, I have watched a lot more games.

The biggest surprise to me is Jack Grealish.
Barely influential in any game I've watched, making poor decisions on a regular basis.

I guess he's just hit a poor run of form, but from what I've seen over the past month or so, he's nowhere near an England spot.
Zaha is twice (probably 3 times ) the player he is on current performances.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pre-lockdown I never really paid much attention to the other teams.

Now I have a BT sport and NOW TV 3 month pass, I have watched a lot more games.

The biggest surprise to me is Jack Grealish.
Barely influential in any game I've watched, making poor decisions on a regular basis.

I guess he's just hit a poor run of form, but from what I've seen over the past month or so, he's nowhere near an England spot.
Zaha is twice (probably 3 times ) the player he is on current performances.

FFS now you’ve done it :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here