Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-17/07/20

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
This is a horrible watch. I once thought Iwobi was the sort of player we should try to sign but he looks Championship standard at best. These Everton players should be playing for their places but most of them look as if they'd be quite happy to be shipped out to Sunderland or Blackburn or somewhere next season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Seems like all they have to do is pile players forward in numbers and Everton will fold. We’ll see.

It’ll be a set piece Villa goal. Since Restart, their tactics in every games is to pile giants into the box, after winning freekick after freekick anywhere in the opposition half.

On R5 Stephen Warnock thought this clever by Dean Smith in this game. He obviously hasn’t seen their other Restart matches, I have, it is always the same.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It’s a grim watch. Villa huffing away without any degree of class; Everton just a collective ‘meh, whatever, when’s full time....’ every time it gets anywhere near the Villa box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Every minute seems like 10, this game really dragging

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Hate to say it, but it would have been mighty handy if Palace had beaten Villa, like most of us on here wanted!
Still scratching my head over the 'come on Villa' brigade.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hate to say it, but it would have been mighty handy if Palace had beaten Villa, like most of us on here wanted!
Still scratching my head over the 'come on Villa' brigade.

Yeah, wanting Villa to win was almost worthy of a Darwin award in football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here