Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-17/07/20

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
WTF?
I wanted to avoid having to listen to Jamie Carragher spouting his Scouse rubbish on Sky so thought I'd listen to Radio5Live whilst watching the Sky pictures.
Only to find that Alan Green is doing the commentary on the radio

I've been forced to turn down the volume completely.
Awful choices.

Is there any delay between Sky/Radio 5 or are they both running in real time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Now I know we've been safe since the point against Leicester, but Smug Eddie losing last night meant we were even safer, and an Everton win before we kick off means we are even more safer still, before we get the point against Southampton that means we are safe, right ???

Three points against Southampton tonight.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
WTF?
I wanted to avoid having to listen to Jamie Carragher spouting his Scouse rubbish on Sky so thought I'd listen to Radio5Live whilst watching the Sky pictures.
Only to find that Alan Green is doing the commentary on the radio.

I've been forced to turn down the volume completely.
Awful choices.

I think you’ll find the games not on Sky this evening

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Villa looking the more likely to break the deadlock

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They really need to. I listened for 5 minutes in my car earlier driving home and during that time he just moaned about the drinks break.

Does he ever stop moaning?!

God, I can just imagine it:

"Ah, good grief folks. The referee - who's been APPALLING, by the way, has blown his whistle and we've gone to another drinks break! Do we REALLY need a drinks break? C'mon now, a drinks break, I ask you? Well, their still sipping their drinks. Have you EVER seen anything quite so ridiculous folks? A DRINKS BREAK? In a game of football? Hah - well, they're STILL sippin' their drinks. And who knows - we MIGHT be back to a game of football before too long! Ha ha, drinks breaks? Well, I ask you folks - whatever next?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here