Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
For gods sake.
We could be safe before we even kick another ball
City should destroy or at least beat Bournemouth
Everton will want a reaction and I expect them to beat villa.
That’s before we even play Southampton

Technically that wouldn't make us safe.

But yeah this! (almost)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Since the restart we have played 4 out of the top scoring 5 teams in the PL. Our goal difference has only dropped by 8, we’ve collected 7 points, that’s more than Villa, and Bournemouth, the same as Watford and West Ham. We had by far the toughest run in on paper.
We are still ahead of where I thought we would be.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Since the restart we have played 4 out of the top scoring 5 teams in the PL. Our goal difference has only dropped by 8, we’ve collected 7 points, that’s more than Villa, and Bournemouth, the same as Watford and West Ham. We had by far the toughest run in on paper.
We are still ahead of where I thought we would be.

Exactly this !!

Most on here had us in the bottom 3 at this stage having to get points from the last 3 to get back out.

Where as in reality we need a point from our last 3 games ... and we might not even need that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
City v muff 2 - 2

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
lol

I've heard more noise at our 11k gaff than I ever heard at you super stadium on every visit we've made.

Enjoy next season, I doubt we'll be there but please...

Haha, a Bournemouth fan slating the atmosphere at another ground.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
lol

I've heard more noise at our 11k gaff than I ever heard at you super stadium on every visit we've made.

Our main stand is bigger than your entire stadium :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I have been surprised by the results of all three PL games played so far today, bloody hope it doesn’t turn into four....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For gods sake.
We could be safe before we even kick another ball
City should destroy or at least beat Bournemouth
Everton will want a reaction and I expect them to beat villa.
That’s before we even play Southampton

Much as I agree with your sentiment you’re sadly wrong with the maths. Muff would be 5 behind with 2 to play if they lose. Villa would be 6 behind with much worse GD so we could be practically safe from them before we kick off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
lol

Get some sleep, you’re tired.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
lol

Maybe you should look at selling tickets for away games to fans who will make some noise then. Why do you only bring quiet ones?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh dear - they just made Utd angry by scoring. I’m hoping that they get battered and don’t recover by Thursday!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Oh dear - they just made Utd angry by scoring. I’m hoping that they get battered and don’t recover by Thursday!

Think they will be utterly crushed in second half... rumour has it that Fernandes will take both Uniteds penalties today..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was hoping that nasty tackle was gonna be a red for Romeu - lucky boy, and again VAR inconsistent...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here