Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I prefer Bournemouth to Villa myself, absolutely can’t stand villas sense of self importance.

Leicester :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: What a total implosion in this game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Few games for Potter to prove he’s cut out for it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It was just the one player sent off wasn’t it? It appears to have a least 4

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I mean if you’ve offered me us being 5 points clear of the relegation zone with superior goal difference at this point before the season restarted I would have ripped an arm off for that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a plucky performance!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha. This is all so 'Albion'

You’ll find that comment on virtually every fans forum in the country at times. Everyone thinks their team is typical to **** it up, when in reality they’re just thinking of one or two past failures and not the amount of times we’ve actually achieved success. I get it, it’s nerves and fear of failure, but we are no different from most clubs who have also ****ed things up occasionally*

* Except Derby who are in a league of their own.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
As much as the media talk up the hunt for European places, its very clear this weekend that it's not much of an incentive this season. Leicester a joke today, see slso Chelsea yesterday.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The betting authority, if there is one, need to look at this game. Can’t believe what’s happening

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Struggle to think of a game that's been turned around so much, like this one.
Leicester were so comfortable until gifting Bournemouth that pen. They just fell to pieces from that moment

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You’ll find that comment on virtually every fans forum in the country at times. Everyone thinks their team is typical to **** it up, when in reality they’re just thinking of one or two past failures and not the amount of times we’ve actually achieved success. I get it, it’s nerves and fear of failure, but we are no different from most clubs who have also ****ed things up occasionally*

* Except Derby who are in a league of their own.

The one constant is “Spursy”.

Top flight big hitters for generation after generation, yet very rare LC or FAC wins are the sum total return on players and managers coming and going. So many near, yet so far moments.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Some of the Leicester defending is the sort of thing you'll see in a pub team. That's put Plucky on the road for survival now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here