Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is VAR just completely useless? How is that not a red card by Romeu!!?? Absolutely did Greenwood there no question.

Suspended for our game if it had been given of course.. JWP got a yellow - could do with him getting another...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Both teams playing some good stuff.

Walker-Peters looks the weak link for Saints at right back, got destroyed by Martial for the 2nd goal.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
VAR useless as ever by missing that blatant red card.

VAR not the problem the ****ing idiots looking at it are, the idiots that arrogantly stroll around the pitch, managed by the biggest prick Riley

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Southampton’s high press is impressive.

They could get the same joy as Liverpool and Citeh if we’re not careful on Thursday.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
VAR in its current model is broken. It is like the VAR refs are so desperate to protect their fellow refs from abuse for getting things wrong they will only overturn if they absolutely have to, particularly penalties and red cards.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Gary Neville is so f***ing annoying.

When he’s on Sky, it’s how I’d imagine MUTV to be.

He briefly put away the vaseline when the Manure house was falling down in the Mourinho era, intimating that Pogba and his agent, Lukaku and Sanchez were poison.

Solskjaer has sent him back into 24-7 biased broadcasting.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
When he’s on Sky, it’s how I’d imagine MUTV to be.

He briefly put away the vaseline when the Manure house was falling down in the Mourinho era, intimating that Pogba and his agent, Lukaku and Sanchez were poison.

Solskjaer has sent him back into 24-7 biased broadcasting.

He’s a man united fan so I can almost understand the bias, but the annoying noises and nonsense over reactions are so annoying. Alan Smith, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville all annoying co-commentators.

Don’t mind him and Carragher as analysts.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Have to give Southampton credit, considering some of the results they had earlier in the season, including probably one of the most embarrassing score lines in premier league history they look a totally different team.

Can see them doing well next season with a few additions.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Impressed with the numbers Southampton push forward and that they are pressing, pressing, pressing. Would like to see Albion getting more players beyond the half way line !!!!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’s a man united fan so I can almost understand the bias, but the annoying noises and nonsense over reactions are so annoying. Alan Smith, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville all annoying co-commentators.

Don’t mind him and Carragher as analysts.

True about your last point. I used to love entire hour 7 til 8 on Mondays devoted to analysis of weekend action. They knew all about defending, so could highlight the incompetent.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Impressed with the numbers Southampton push forward and that they are pressing, pressing, pressing. Would like to see Albion getting more players beyond the half way line !!!!!

That’s exactly when ManU and ManC crush us, they love the Albion pushing hordes forward from the first minute, to tear us apart. Naive.

Stains have some better threats upfront, Redmond and Ings are class acts in every game, they’d walk into most PL 11’s.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes Southampton are playing really well, not looking forward to us containing them. 1-3 to us :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here