Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Couldn't have been a worse set of results for us , unless of course you wanted Villa to win !

Panic time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still at least we have goal difference to fall back on.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Some of the Leicester defending is the sort of thing you'll see in a pub team. That's put Plucky on the road for survival now
They'll need 2 more wins, almost certainly without Ake and King.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
2020 has been a weird enough year, but now Dominic ****ing Solanke has found the net?

I'm done with this year.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Couldn't have been a worse set of results for us , unless of course you wanted Villa to win !

Panic time.

Since the re-start things have pretty much gone our way, we’ve rattled up points despite a shocking set of fixtures, I believe we have enough points to stay up but one more win would be nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
smug-o-meter.jpg

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
We are 5 points + goal difference clear ffs, hardly panic time. Pretty much all of us would have taken this before we restarted.

True.

But I got comfortable expecting results to go our way. I thought Villa might win today but didn't expect Leicester to implode second half. Plus Newcastle gifting Watford 2 penalties has really put the mockers on things for me this weekend. :annoyed:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Potter has 4 days to get the team prepared to get the points needed to make us safe.

Anyone who watched today's games know that Muff and Villa got lucky with their opponents today.
Anyone fancy any of their players over Lamptey, Trossard, Bissouma, Dunk, Burn, Maupay??

We'll be ok.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Can barely hear the fake crowd noise at dean court.... I’m guessing it must be a recording from the real life atmosphere there :lolol:

lol

I've heard more noise at our 11k gaff than I ever heard at you super stadium on every visit we've made.

Enjoy next season, I doubt we'll be there but please...

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
For gods sake.
We could be safe before we even kick another ball
City should destroy or at least beat Bournemouth
Everton will want a reaction and I expect them to beat villa.
That’s before we even play Southampton

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
You’ll find that comment on virtually every fans forum in the country at times. Everyone thinks their team is typical to **** it up, when in reality they’re just thinking of one or two past failures and not the amount of times we’ve actually achieved success. I get it, it’s nerves and fear of failure, but we are no different from most clubs who have also ****ed things up occasionally*

* Except Derby who are in a league of their own.

I don't think we are going to muck it up at all. It was more of a comment regarding it always seems to never be as straightforward as you hope, and the bedwetters emerge. I felt safe since the win over Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here