Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Maybe a bit of a reminder to some who believe that MANU are invincible. Southampton played well with passion and some skill.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Southampton have been really impressive lately, we will have an extremely difficult time to contain them and points will have to be well earned if at all possible.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They’ve got a journey back and less than 72 hours to our game. Potter needs to pick a positive side.

The past weekend suggests to me that (Liverpool) plan will be thrown out in favour of a Norwich away approach.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Southampton have been really impressive lately, we will have an extremely difficult time to contain them and points will have to be well earned if at all possible.

The turnaround they have managed this season is remarkable. The hammering they got at home from Leicester seemed partly because the players didn't look bothered. The management and players have done something to perform a massive about face in attitude. Their work rate tonight was very impressive. Ours will have to be as good straight from the start, like it was at Leicester. Please let us not start slowly again.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The past weekend suggests to me that (Liverpool) plan will be thrown out in favour of a Norwich away approach.

It’s Southampton FFS. City are possibly the most on form team in Europe right now, they put 4 past Liverpool only 2 weeks ago. We gave Liverpool a game even after an utter cluster**** of a first 10 minutes.
Massive overreaction to the City match on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s Southampton FFS. City are possibly the most on form team in Europe right now, they put 4 past Liverpool only 2 weeks ago. We gave Liverpool a game even after an utter cluster**** of a first 10 minutes.
Massive overreaction to the City match on here.

I was alluding to all the other results, not ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here