Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 07-09/07/20

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Greenwood really is sensational isn't he ? Ripped us a new one last week, smashed the muff, and led Villa a merry dance with another brilliant strike. He looks the Real Deal, and has a years practice to get in before the Euro's. I thought Ole might be overhyping him a tad, but now I'm not so sure. He's a beast of a striker.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Greenwood really is sensational isn't he ? Ripped us a new one last week, smashed the muff, and led Villa a merry dance with another brilliant strike. He looks the Real Deal, and has a years practice to get in before the Euro's. I thought Ole might be overhyping him a tad, but now I'm not so sure. He's a beast of a striker.
Proof will come when/if Man Ure can compete with the big boys.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Can’t stand Villa, but annoyingly for me they can still survive. CP have been awful at times in Restart, Everton doggedly defensive but dross and who knows in the shoot out at the Olympic Stadium.

65 goals conceded, the worst in the PL and 21 defeats, they’ve stunk the PL out.

Villa can still survive - but on that display they are ****ed. The player look like they have given up - and they can't defend.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t stand Villa, but annoyingly for me they can still survive. CP have been awful at times in Restart, Everton doggedly defensive but dross and who knows in the shoot out at the Olympic Stadium.

65 goals conceded, the worst in the PL and 21 defeats, they’ve stunk the PL out.

Can’t stand them but want them to beat the scum at the weekend for sure - you never know... 6 points...

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Proof will come when/if Man Ure can compete with the big boys.

After a rocky period Solksjaer does seem to be getting them going in the right direction. I think they would be better if they dumped Pogba - he is way too much of a distraction for the little he brings on the pitch.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Grealish needs to go to Spurs,

He just strikes me as a Spurs type player. Fancy Dan, good when everything is going his way, goes missing when your backs against the wall, loves to feign an injury, and largely overrated.

See, Spurs player.

The new David Bentley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Evra is having a laugh saying definite penalty....Sky taking the piss having two ex MU in the studio and another co commentating ...shocking bias

On a separate note ‘super’ Jack seems to be quite average Jack at the mo

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Dean Smith moaning ( quite rightly) about VAR.

“We just need something to go for us”
Yeah, like the Sheffield United no goal , maybe,

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After a rocky period Solksjaer does seem to be getting them going in the right direction. I think they would be better if they dumped Pogba - he is way too much of a distraction for the little he brings on the pitch.

R5 or TS, with football writers and an ex-player or two, very recently analysed the difference just now between ManU and Arsenal. Two clubs ten years ago always there or thereabouts at the top of the English football tree, followed by years of relatively hard times. The question - why are ManU now rising and Arsenal far behind them?

The conclusion - money.

ManU, despite theIr fans deeming the Glazers tight fisted, keep spending £100m’s on players. The second most expensive on the planet. Their words, not mine, “Spending that on players, they were going to come good eventually”.

Imho, only ManC, Bayern, Real and Barca can live in that spending company. Hence they are all trophy gatherers.

Whilst Arsenal dine at a different table. Relying now on Arteta being a part alchemist.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can’t stand them but want them to beat the scum at the weekend for sure - you never know... 6 points...

CP under Roy are going nowhere. We’re not going to close the gap this time, I really don’t care about them jue now.

I can take a CP with ease, to send Villa as good as down. Strange times, I would happily watch that on the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here