Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 07-09/07/20

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With Bournemouth's point tonight does that mean all the 5 (five) teams below us have now taken 1 more restart point, than the Albion?

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Roy laying in on Mings. Love to see it. So many occasions where if Dunk was in that situation, he'd throw himself in front for the team. I will be SO pissed off if Southgate continues picking this fraud.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Roy Keane ripping Mings apart for his awful defending.

Quite right too, that was shocking. This reputation that Mings has got for being a good defender from some quarters is absolutely laughable, he is a Bournemouth reject and was a left back until the end of last season. He hasn’t got a clue how to play centre back.
He was over rated last season and had been truly dreadful this season.

It makes me angry that he gets in the England squad ahead of a truly fantastic defender like our Lewis who is outstanding week in, week out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Roy laying in on Mings. Love to see it. So many occasions where if Dunk was in that situation, he'd throw himself in front for the team. I will be SO pissed off if Southgate continues picking this fraud.

He lost it, not sure it was a full sprint back, then defends on the pen spot while every United player was outside the box. He really is utter shite. No idea on earth how he got picked ahead of Dunk.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Could you rearrange that into a sentence we might be able understand? :stupid:

The total number of points won by the bottom 5 since the restart = x
The total number of points brighton have won since the restart = y
Since Bournemouth gained a point this evening, is x 1 more than y?

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
He lost it, not sure it was a full sprint back, then defends on the pen spot while every United player was outside the box. He really is utter shite. No idea on earth how he got picked ahead of Dunk.
Young player, Southgate ex-Villa/Palace, [insert another shit reason]

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
He said 'it wasn't a penalty, but could see why the ref gave it and sometimes you get punished for being clumsy'. Pundits getting a hard time on these boards today! :D

Beyond surreal......it wasn't a penalty, but it went through a VAR review???! Come on Keane, call that, don't say the defender was clumsy. Bullshit.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The total number of points won by the bottom 5 since the restart = x
The total number of points brighton have won since the restart = y
Since Bournemouth gained a point this evening, is x more than y?

Right, would you now describe yourself as being on the same wavelength as [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]? Some might say that is a worry. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here