Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tbf villa have got so lucky with this game. They’ve been deserving of the win but isn’t that 3 massively deflected goals, a pen that should have been given against them at a key time and a goalkeeping error...!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Dean Smith just dropped his bottle top. Why is he even allowed a bottle top?

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Yes but if Watkins is injured they have Wesley. Traore, Samatta to come in. All we have is a youngster and that's it.

Newcastle singed Wilson and still have Carroll,gayle and joelinton as back up.

We are desperately short, stop defending the indefensible

I genuinely don’t understand your fury here. Do you want everyone to agree with you and say ‘yeah we’re f&)ked, we’ve a disgraceful owner, terrible recruitment, awful manager, no chance’ I just don’t get the outrage and anger. It’s the best Albion side I’ve ever seen. Not world beating bu any stretch but pretty f?&kimg good. I think your expectation levels are a bit high. Would you reallly want Carrol, Gayle and Joelinton sucking up 150-200k a week?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes but if Watkins is injured they have Wesley. Traore, Samatta to come in. All we have is a youngster and that's it.

Newcastle singed Wilson and still have Carroll,gayle and joelinton as back up.

We are desperately short, stop defending the indefensible

Villa have sold Samatta, but Wesley is a good player too.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’m finding myself looking down the table for teams we could hopefully finish above rather than teams above us that we might be able to overtake.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
PL football is bizarre at the moment,

Favour seems to favour the opportunist and the lucky, thus far we are not either

A long way to go . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here