Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
There's gonna be some suicidal Albion fans tonight with all these scorelines rolling in after our result yesterday and last week :lol: may as well end the season now, we're as good as relegated :wink:

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Watkins now looking like a steal at £28m, wasn't he Villa's second choice, didn't they miss out on someone and then got "ripped off" for Watkins. A little disappointing we weren't in for him or any others really.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You may call it a dig others call it as they see it having spent a lot travelling the country supporting them . Just because it differs from you don’t mean they r wrong . Rodrigo, Calum Wilson and now Watkins all scored this weekend. It’s almost as if buying a striker who can play at this level increases your chances of getting points!!! Do you think our recruitment team have noticed this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maupay has scored more, or the same as all of those listed.

Scoring goals hasn’t been our downfall this season. It’s conceding

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep. Liverpool are having an absolute mare and one of our own fans is using it as excuse to have another pop at March. FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
One swallow does not make a summer and all that but as if people thought Watkins wasn’t good enough for us :facepalm:
The usual state of denial from some whenever a rival picks up someone who we'd realistically love to sign - see Callum Wilson etc

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
^Its almost as if we are in the midst of a global pandemic and support a club that already was losing money. Makes me laugh how easy people think it is to just go out and spend £30m+ on a striker :lolol: Like that guarantees success.

And it does seem to be the same posters banging the same tired drum. ‘Kin hell. So predictable. ‘Man Utd are a state, should have beaten them- should have signed Watkins etc etc’ never mind our wage structure and attempts to stay solvent. Take a reality check folks.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Really don't think we would have seen this scoreline with Allison and Mane in the XI. Nice time to play them.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If you've got enough, you can afford to hide the duffers, so yes. Look at Man City/Chelsea

It's not a sport at top level any more, its solid gold dick waving.

indeed, i believe the bin dippers have spent considerably more than the villans

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
At this point both teams might as well meet up, both roll one dice each and that determines the final score. What the absolute f*ck is this season? :lolol:

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
We need to take all these results with a pinch of salt. It's still crazy season we won't have any real idea on how good and bad everyone is until we're 10-12 games in. Football has always been unpredictable but this season so far has been taking the biscuit.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh my goodness!

5-1

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What’s happened to England’s CB’s?

Maguire, Dunk, Tarkowski, Gomez all poor in their defending at present, Stones now ostracised.

Are M.Keane and Mings the last two standing? Dier is suddenly loved by the media, after being ridiculed by us all for a couple of years.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The bookies completely misjudged this, Villa are now very competitive and at the other end Mane has been outstanding for a long time.

Was worth a punt.

No need to cash out.

EBE784ED-AB0E-490C-A21F-B30D31E4CB9D.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here