Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Amazing how the same people seem to turn anything into an opportunity to have a dig at the club they apparently support.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Amazing how the same people seem to turn anything into an opportunity to have a dig at the club they apparently support.

I personally am not having a dig at the club at all. Just find it slightly perplexing and indeed frustrating that we seemingly struggle so much in terms of recruiting forwards season upon season, then you've got a team who just scraped survival last year who pick up this guy.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

You may call it a dig others call it as they see it having spent a lot travelling the country supporting them . Just because it differs from you don’t mean they r wrong . Rodrigo, Calum Wilson and now Watkins all scored this weekend. It’s almost as if buying a striker who can play at this level increases your chances of getting points!!! Do you think our recruitment team have noticed this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
Ollie Watkins repaying a decent chunk of his transfer fee already. His transfer got the standard 'not bothered' response but he looks a good buy. Villa's recruitment looks decent second time round - shame they stayed up rather than Watford.

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You may call it a dig others call it as they see it having spent a lot travelling the country supporting them . Just because it differs from you don’t mean they r wrong . Rodrigo, Calum Wilson and now Watkins all scored this weekend. It’s almost as if buying a striker who can play at this level increases your chances of getting points!!! Do you think our recruitment team have noticed this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally am not having a dig at the club at all. Just find it slightly perplexing and indeed frustrating that we seemingly struggle so much in terms of recruiting forwards season upon season, then you've got a team who just scraped survival last year who pick up this guy.

^Its almost as if we are in the midst of a global pandemic and support a club that already was losing money. Makes me laugh how easy people think it is to just go out and spend £30m+ on a striker :lolol: Like that guarantees success.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Absolutely this. Some of the same people coming over from the matchday thread to have yet another go. Plenty of constructive stuff but a small number really should think about supporting a different team - they can't possibly enjoy being a fan of the Albion.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
4-1

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
One swallow does not make a summer and all that but as if people thought Watkins wasn’t good enough for us :facepalm:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
^Its almost as if we are in the midst of a global pandemic and support a club that already was losing money. Makes me laugh how easy people think it is to just go out and spend £30m+ on a striker :lolol: Like that guarantees success.

Again, I'm not saying spending money guarantees success at all, but how are Villa finding all this money in this global pandemic, Leeds too?!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This season is ****ing weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here