Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
WTF is going on ? I was expecting another Jose Snorefest

Solskjaer surely cannot survive this?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH this is just making our failure to beat them last week look worse, looks like a big three points dropped against a potential relegation rival

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
download.jpeg

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Worked in an office with an older Manure plastic from East Brighton born’n’bred, I can’t remembering him ever going to OT.

A very spiteful person, he hated the Albion and loved our demise.

Spiteful is a good word for most of the ones I’ve come across. They combine a unique level of arrogance, entitlement, nastiness and stupidity.

Whilst Liverpool fans have always lived in a world of self importance and quite often delusion, they were never as detestable as the United fans.

This is hilarious.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
i used to know another, he went on the OT tour, so if someone asked, the question, he could reply with some honesty, "yeah, oh yeah, i've been to old trafford" :lolol::wanker:

We knew a young lady from Patcham, again no Manc connections, but in the early 90’s (I can’t possibly think why!) she adopted Manure as her club. Really got into it, disliking all of their very long list of rivals.

Her only ever trip up north was to the OT stadium tour. Spent years boasting it was THE best stadium tour in the world.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With proper officiating and the ball going in off the woodwork, we’d have beat them 8-1. Two more to get from spuds to match our performance.

How much injury time will Utd get? Fergie is on the phone as we speak putting the order in, I’m guessing 1min max.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
We knew a young lady from Patcham, again no Manc connections, but in the early 90’s (I can’t possibly think why!) she adopted Manure as her club. Really got into it, disliking all of their very long list of rivals.

Her only ever trip up north was to the OT stadium tour. Spent years boasting it was THE best stadium tour in the world.

:lolol: we really should pity them, but there isn't enough moral fibre in me

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Spiteful is a good word for most of the ones I’ve come across. They combine a unique level of arrogance, entitlement, nastiness and stupidity.

Whilst Liverpool fans have always lived in a world of self importance and quite often delusion, they were never as detestable as the United fans.

This is hilarious.

It goes back to before your time. I saw Albion teams clapped off at Anfield, Goodison and Maine Road.

At the 83 cup final replay, winning Manure fans spat repeatedly at a friend’s wife. (She was a quiet, non chavvy type of person).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
An excellent game for the Man Utd hating neutral.

I’m sure that the ref just blew up on 2.30mins of injury time instead of 3mins.

That’s 30secs of Manure suffering I’ve just missed out on because the ref obviously wanted them put out of their misery.

3mins injury time was dodgy anyway but to cut it short just shows that Manure are still in charge of the allocation of injury time after all these years!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here