Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Given how they’ve played against Palace and us, I personally think 6-1 is a decent result for United :snigger:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
WTF is going on ? I was expecting another Jose Snorefest

Solskjaer surely cannot survive this?
Just seen Luke Shaw you know, repeat every other word.

He actually said that Utd lacked character.

They are being paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week ffs!

If I was their boss, they would all be fined 2 weeks wages for that pathetic showing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just seen Luke Shaw you know, repeat every other word.

He actually said that Utd lacked character.

They are being paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week ffs!

If I was their boss, they would all be fined 2 weeks wages for that pathetic showing.

If you look at " Red Cafe " tonight i think you might find some stronger opinions than that ! .. however, a day to savour !

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
the shocks continue , though Utd thrashed was hardly a shock , just wish Albion had done it last week instead

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I hate that greasy **** Grealish but how he plays for Villa and hasn’t been picked up by a top team I will never know, far too good for them.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Um WTF is happening? ???

Had to listen to 90 minutes of Neville droning on about United, now we have the same with Carragher. Fantastic.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Does make you wonder what could have been with Watkins... looks good and worked well with Maupay at Brentford

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Does make you wonder what could have been with Watkins... looks good and worked well with Maupay at Brentford
I’ve posted this before Watkins before he joined Villa said he would love to play with Neal again what a joke we are. Another season of March hitting one good cross in 20.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here