[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
120936779_10157329071301856_2401009974257910202_n.jpg

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’m finding myself looking down the table for teams we could hopefully finish above rather than teams above us that we might be able to overtake.

Fulham and West Brom. Leaving one space. Burnley are in trouble this time around, Southampton are one long injury to Danny Ings from not being very good. Sheffield United appear to have been found out and Palace are nothing special. We need to sort out the defence which should be possible with our personnel and then I reckon we'll have just enough to stay comfortable.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fulham and West Brom. Leaving one space. Burnley are in trouble this time around, Southampton are one long injury to Danny Ings from not being very good. Sheffield United appear to have been found out and Palace are nothing special. We need to sort out the defence which should be possible with our personnel and then I reckon we'll have just enough to stay comfortable.
But not too comfortable..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

..... without Maupay we would be dead certs for relegation. With him & the current team can you really see us stepping up from the last 3 seasons & breaking out of the bottom 6?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

We see the same pattern with Burnley and Palace every season, they start slow and look vulnerable yet they’ll be on 40 points by February. Sheff Utd do look dodgy, as do Fulham and WBA. Regarding Southampton, we’re just as reliant on Maupay as they are on Ings, an injury to Neal and we could be in a hole.

Well our 2 defeats in a few days against Man U look splendid now

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Wesley is injured, Samatta has left & Traore isn't a striker.

It's fine to be frustrated about our lack of striking options but it's incredible how much guff people will talk to try make that point

Every report on Traore says he is a forward, Samatta hasn’t left yet and the fact that Wesley is injured proves my point about strength in depth. They also have Davis who they rate as a promising youngster.

If you are going to accuse someone of talking guff it helps to get your own facts correct.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
We see the same pattern with Burnley and Palace every season, they start slow and look vulnerable yet they’ll be on 40 points by February. Sheff Utd do look dodgy, as do Fulham and WBA. Regarding Southampton, we’re just as reliant on Maupay as they are on Ings, an injury to Neal and we could be in a hole.

Palace probably. Burnley I'm not so sure. Not convinced Dyche's heart will be in it unless there are some unlikely substantial moves tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here