Quaxxann
Lucky seven - One little duck

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I absolutely guarantee there are a ton of plastic Mickeys out there who were hitting the laugh emojis to breaking point at 6.30 this evening and have now crawled off to bed :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Benny Hill theme music needed for Liverpool’s defending in this game, what on Earth has happened? It just goes to show you anything can happen in football, astonishing.

Did the commentator just say ‘Pat Cash going off’ :lolol:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I must admin, I am worried with the amount of teams racking up wins and goals over 'the big' teams.

We have been playing good football, the Newcastle game was the best I have seen us play (and win) in recent times but I don't want us to be one of the teams that play nice football but still go down but with Sky Sport's well the played football 'the right way' approval.

It looks like it's going to be a tough fight all season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
There can never be a better time to be an Everton supporter, top of the league, won 4-2 , rivals Man United lose 6 - 1 and Liverpool......well last i heard losing 7-2 WOW JUST WOW

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Makes losing 4-2 Away to the only undefeated team in the EPL a little less painful?

I was thinking exactly the same thing! Except haven’t Villa got a 100% record in the league as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I must admin, I am worried with the amount of teams racking up wins and goals over 'the big' teams.

We have been playing good football, the Newcastle game was the best I have seen us play (and win) in recent times but I don't want us to be one of the teams that play nice football but still go down but with Sky Sport's well the played football 'the right way' approval.

It looks like it's going to be a tough fight all season.

Or we’ll join the party?

We’re finishing and good defending away from beating the might of Manu and Chelsea.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It just crossed my mind . . . TB has a bet . . . .all 3 come in . . . .we get Messi tomorrow!

Odds on a hatrick from both sides . . . .10 goals . . . Etc etc. It's all carzy at the moment.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Does Martinez put glue on his gloves? Don’t think I’ve ever seen him drop a ball, exceptional handling.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Or we’ll join the party?

We’re finishing and good defending away from beating the might of Manu and Chelsea.

But we didn't get the job done though, that's the problem.

We played nice football and lost, albeit harshly.

7 goals for Vila is like an extra point with the goal difference come the end of the season.

Its early days but still cause for concern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here