Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet at chelsea

macky

Dec 28, 2004
What about Real Madrid? I saw them lose in a Champions League match once. Even we could do that.

why try to take the piss i dont think you would do in the flesh
so dont do it here

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
just saying if we were ina pub talking you wouldnt take the piss
so why do it here

he would...that simster is a nasty piece of work. His brother is a nutter

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
just saying if we were ina pub talking you wouldnt take the piss
so why do it here
I might well do if I was in the pub, to be fair. Unless I was talking to someone with a sense of humour bypass who happened to be looking for a fight. In which case, I wouldn't talk to him at all.

You'd think I'd just called your mother a whore, for fucks sake.

he would...that simster is a nasty piece of work. His brother is a nutter
:thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
GIMPSTER was calling everyone FILTHY names in the public house only last night. He's a right pottymouth.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
like i said who knows if we could do well in the prem then things could change yes they have always been bigger but not that much
in crowed size anyway

Like I said, "Who knows?" If we could do well in the Prem, then things could change. Yes, they have always been bigger - but not that much, in crowd size, anyway.

If you write using capital letters, and commas, and maybe spell more words correctly, it is so very much easier for people to read.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
why try to take the piss i dont think you would do in the flesh
so dont do it here

You know not what you say, he is a man who has the courage of his convictions (and he's had a lot of them).

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Like I said, "Who knows?" If we could do well in the Prem, then things could change. Yes, they have always been bigger - but not that much, in crowd size, anyway.

If you write using capital letters, and commas, and maybe spell more words correctly, it is so very much easier for people to read.

why make things easier for people

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I might well do if I was in the pub, to be fair. Unless I was talking to someone with a sense of humour bypass who happened to be looking for a fight. In which case, I wouldn't talk to him at all.

You'd think I'd just called your mother a whore, for fucks sake.

:thumbsup:

good for you a lot safer to keep your fighting from behinda keyboard
aint it

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
fight fight fight fight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
good for you a lot safer to keep your fighting from behinda keyboard
aint it
You've turned a gentle ribbing into a big issue. You were being humilated on this thread long before I appeared on the scene, and why are you making the assumption that I wouldn't gently take the piss if we were at a table in a pub? You didn't come out with the hilarious assumption that we could be as big as Chelsea in the pub, you said it on here.

So presumably next time I should PM you to arrange a pub so that I could take the piss in person, presumably because you have no sense of humour?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cant we just all get along?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This makes no sense as Wigan are a much smaller club than any of the 3 you have mentioned. Springfield Park anyone?
Wigan haven't played at Springfield Park for several years.

It was a complete dump though - it made the Goldstone at its absolute worst towards the end look like the San Siro.

How Wigan have managed to get to and survive in the Premiershit is one of life's great unsolved mysteries.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
the difference being their benefactor does not really give a f*** for the club
do you think hes a fan ??
where as ours is a fan of the club

Let me think about this ? So you mean that if we had a benefactor with the money that Abramovich has/had you'd not want to be a Brighton fan ? How old are you ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If one of my mates in the pub suggested we could be bigger than Chelsea, I would be a hell of a lot more aggressive in my piss-taking than anything that's been on this thread!
Did you f***ing spill my pint?

I'm gonna SHANK you. In fact no, I'm gonna give you a CHELSEA smile. :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wigan haven't played at Springfield Park for several years.

It was a complete dump though - it made the Goldstone at its absolute worst towards the end look like the San Siro.

How Wigan have managed to get to and survive in the Premiershit is one of life's great unsolved mysteries.

I can vouch for that, Springfield park would give Withdean a run for it's money but fair play to them. The fact that the likes of Wigan (and let's face it, Blackburn and Blackpool) can get to the top flight should give hope to all teams. As it is Wigan got there through Dave Whelan's money and then some very shrewd buying and selling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here