Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pllease someone bid 2 mill for cms

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
You look at the performance tonight and you think CMS is the problem? That's like wanting to get rid of a goalkeeper because he hasn't made any saves when no one has had a shot on goal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Someone needs to teach the OP how to spell and write correctly, complete dick as well

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Thought we meant to be building the team around CMS, as others have said most the team were very poor tonight.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
We paid good money for Hoskins who has spent half the season out injured,
We paid close to a £million for buckley who missed most of the early season.
We paid 2.5m for cms who has played every game.

Make your mind up

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have you any thoughts on cms

Yes loads and I don't need to quote myself either, how stupid you are making yourself beggars belief but please carry on as it is very entertaining.

CMS is quality through and through and Gus will eventually sort this out, do you think 12th in the Championship is shit then ?

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Yes loads and I don't need to quote myself either, how stupid you are making yourself beggars belief but please carry on as it is very entertaining.

CMS is quality through and through and Gus will eventually sort this out, do you think 12th in the Championship is shit then ?
I haven't said Cms is not quality, I just can't see gus changing his style of play. 12th is brilliant but I think it could b even better if we got the best out of Cms.

Jan 18, 2012
stupid thread. yes cms hasn't quite lived up to expectations yet and recently hasn't been much of a threat but to want to get rid of him is just baffling. he needs time to adapt to our patient style of play and to form a better understanding with his teammates. he puts one hell of a shift in every game and is our best striker at the club quite easily.

wait till next season, then judge him properly.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
stupid thread. yes cms hasn't quite lived up to expectations yet and recently hasn't been much of a threat but to want to get rid of him is just baffling. he needs time to adapt to our patient style of play and to form a better understanding with his teammates. he puts one hell of a shift in every game and is our best striker at the club quite easily.
Loo
wait till next season, then judge him properly.
look I don't think we should sell him,but like I have said I dont see gus changing his style.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He has a point. CMS is not shit but is ineffectual when there is no service from a creative midfielder. He has done next to nothing recently. People rip the shit out of Barnes but has CMS been playing that much better than him?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Amazed at how few seem to be reading the post .... he isn't saying CMS is garbage he's saying he needs a different system to work to,

Like a pack of wolves some here

The thread headline was a bit sensationalist and people are ploughing in with abuse. The o.p has a point though. Gus said that he would build a team around him but he's playing him in areas that he's not comfortable in, they kept saying on 5 live that he looked uncomfortable and kept desperately looking at Gus for inspiration. Once we've got rid of this horrendous injury list and Gus feels comfortable with tactics in this division, Craigsy will be a star, defo don't get rid.

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I just think gus is very set in his ways.

Yes, and those " ways " is the correct way

Honestly if people dont think Gus and Tanno are trying to work out how to get the best out of CMS then they really should listen more, Gus is building his side around this man and for good reason.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Vicente the missing link ? A player of his quality will provide the right sort of service to CMS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here