Pllease someone bid 2 mill for cms

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bell end

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The same cms who just SMASHED the winning penalty in? He hit that with venom, I think he needed that net to bulge to get him fired up and the belief to come back. Gus, please buy him a partner and a provider!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
CMS scored the penalty to take us to a lucrative tie against Newcastle United so lick my hairy ballsack.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That much ????

Stumpy Tim

CMS scored the penalty to take us to a lucrative tie against Newcastle United so lick my hairy ballsack.

And that's it is it? I don't know if you notice, but Barnes scored the equalizer and four other players scored penalties. If your argument is that one penalty in a penalty shoot out against an AWFUL keeper justifies his performance then you're a fool.

Look at the 120 minutes and count the number of times his link up play failed, and how many times he lost his marker

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont get rid, but OP has a point about the tactics not suiting. he was anonymous and when he did get a chance it went begging. looked... i dont know, just not sharp. however, penalty tells me he still has the passion and confidence.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And that's it is it? I don't know if you notice, but Barnes scored the equalizer and four other players scored penalties. If your argument is that one penalty in a penalty shoot out against an AWFUL keeper justifies his performance then you're a fool.

Look at the 120 minutes and count the number of times his link up play failed, and how many times he lost his marker

If you do not think CMS is not one of our best players you have lost the plot.

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
Gus is the man, but i think he needs to start playing two strikers alongside of eachother to see an improvement in CMS and Barnes

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I really don't get the abuse the OP is getting. CMS was one of the worst players on the pitch today... Sorry to say that but it was the truth.

It seems CMS is beyond criticism on NSC

Sorry, have you ever heard of support from midfield? Macca gets NONE. Its like Carroll at Liverpool: buy a massive striker who's great in the air then never cross the ball. We bought a striker who is great working off a creative midfield that plays balls for him to run on to and we NEVER play or even look for those opportunities.

Interesting how Macca's form fell away more or less when Dicker got injured...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here