Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pllease someone bid 2 mill for cms

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not sure who looks the biggest prat as a result but the OP has managed to get himself a thread on the bbs site

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
CMS is definitely having a confidence crises, talk of service and systems is masking the fact as an individual he is struggling whether finding space, killing the ball with his first touch, finding team mates, or getting a shot off. All strikers go through these periods and it's down to the coaching and manager to work out how to get him back to his best. Perhaps a rest on the bench would actually help take the pressure off him. He's got 1 goal in 18 games, and it must be getting to him, others have commented how you can tell from his body language he's not the same player as last autumn.

I hope he starts to get his mojo back, because with Buckley, Sparrow, Bridcutt in great form, Lua Lua coming back, Hoskins fit, Vicente perhaps ready to play a part, we could be treated to an even more exciting 2nd half of the season, with CMS at the heart of it.

An excellent post! agree entirley with whats been said

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The OP may not be able to spell and his grammar is atrocious, but he does have a point and I don't see the point of the out-and-out abuse he has received. This is a message board where opinions of all kinds should be welcome and he has an opinion. You may not agree with it, but abuse is not necessary.

CMS is not producing the kind of form we need in the current set-up. He seems to lack goal-scoring confidence and obviously needs a strike partner who can play to his strengths. I believe something does need to change otherwise we are wasting his talents.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I would much rather we keep him, and big £2m ourselves for a target man! He cannot play the way Poyet wants - keep having to come short to collect. If only we had Bobby Z as his partner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here