Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pllease someone bid 2 mill for cms

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
I really don't get the abuse the OP is getting. CMS was one of the worst players on the pitch today... Sorry to say that but it was the truth.

It seems CMS is beyond criticism on NSC

When you say one of the worst I guess you are lumping him in with the other 9 outfield players who started. Everybody was bad last night. Did you see Hoskins? Was he any better? Not from where I was sitting. Don't even mention the midfield, or the full backs.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I happen to agree with this.. Why slate them for their opinion... This is an open forum and people can speak freely with out having to worry about a big back lash from people. If you dont agree with someone just say that without slagging them off.. Grow up.

Don't be so f***ing stupid.

As you rightly say, this is an open forum so surely that means if you feel strongly enough about something that you want to 'slag someone off', then shouldn't you be allowed to do so?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Heres my view on him . To be honest i've always thought of him as a very busy player with plenty of hussle and bussle but not alot of finese . I think he is looking very nervous and is showing a lack of confidence , It can effect anyone . I still reckon he isnt a bad player and i would have him to partner glenn ( assuming he doesn't leave :glare: ) but not at the price you paid !

Stumpy Tim

When you say one of the worst I guess you are lumping him in with the other 9 outfield players who started. Everybody was bad last night. Did you see Hoskins? Was he any better? Not from where I was sitting. Don't even mention the midfield, or the full backs.

The full-backs and CMS were poor. I thought Hoskins was actually okay, though not on the top of his game.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
The full-backs and CMS were poor. I thought Hoskins was actually okay, though not on the top of his game.

i thought cms did ok, considering he's recovering from a shiner, that still must have put him off his game...I can understand why he was reluctant to head.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
other than that, not very good at all. but hey, this weekend is a test enough

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He is a good player, anyone can see that. However, he is here to score goals and at the moment he is not delivering, and Gus should be dealing with it. I am sure he will score soon enough.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
The whole team is still a work in progress. CMS has a 3 year contract so Gus has time to sign a midfielder who will play to his strengths although I agree with the poster who pointed out that CMS' form dropped off when Dicker broke his leg. Part of the problem here is that a lot of posters missed the simple link up play that Dicker did, preferring to highlight the times when one of his passes was read well by the opposition and cut out. Each season we are improving under Gus so have some patience and see how it works out. We are not the complete article yet by any means.

This is all too true. We ARE a work in progress and we have missed Dickers passing, no one more so than CMS.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
No striker would come in to this team and bang in loads of goals. Not even one that scored 35 or so last season!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
CMS is quailty, but he does need somebody to play upfront with, or create chances from the midfield. this is what makes CMS look poor on occasions, the bloke works harder than anybody else and for little reward, we would be mental to sell him.

HOWEVER!!!

These problems do come back to Gus, the way we set up currently, hasnt enabled us to get CMS in the game as much as we would all want to see. I feel we need to see another man upfront with him (Hoskins) or some more creativity in midfield which IMO we havent had since we lost Bennett.

Either way this is not new to anyone, but I can see the original posters point of view evenif it is a little extreme.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I think this is getting stupid. To achieve success in football you build a better team than the one you have/had. CMS is the beginning. People are saying sell him because he doesn't suit us? Here's an idea, how about we KEEP out best player and STRENGHEN the team by replacing the players around him with BETTER quality players! Or we could, I don't know, SELL our best player and build on nothing? Yeah let's to that. Morons.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
But no one on this thread has actually said we should sell him!!!

Hang on a second, YOU are the one who said pleaseeeeee someone bid £2 million for him. don't backtrack now muggins. That says CLEARLY that you think he should be sold at a potential £1 million loss. You're an idiot and even more so for that last comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here