Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Im still struggling after playing probably nearly 100 games! I've only managed just over 10k a few times.. I think it may be because im having to use my laptop "mouse". I find it difficult to slide my finger across in time to volley the ball! Anyone else using the laptop "mouse" have any tips??

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Im still struggling after playing probably nearly 100 games! I've only managed just over 10k a few times.. I think it may be because im having to use my laptop "mouse". I find it difficult to slide my finger across in time to volley the ball! Anyone else using the laptop "mouse" have any tips??

When I used the laptop pad thing I think it was mainly:

1) Position yourself central or slightly to the right
2) high crosses you'll only need to move slightly as long as timing is right
3) shorter crosses wait for the bounces then hit it - easier to score but only 2k points

My brother has given me a spare mouse which has been useful :lolol:

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
When I used the laptop pad thing I think it was mainly:

1) Position yourself central or slightly to the right
2) high crosses you'll only need to move slightly as long as timing is right
3) shorter crosses wait for the bounces then hit it - easier to score but only 2k points

My brother has given me a spare mouse which has been useful :lolol:

I bet!! :lol:

Perhaps i should steal one from a family member!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I use the keyboard so can't help.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
How much do I owe you for the advice?

With my success rate, absolutely nothing!

Sorry, couldn't resist the response. Reading the e-mails from those that know, it seems you stop the curser between the i and the r of DIRECTION - although that is easier said than done.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well done those still knocking them in.

Personally, I wouldn't advise taking the penalties until you can regularly score 2-3 goals each game. It's far too demoralising to miss a penalty when it's taken half a dozen games just to get a 10k+ score.

Once you can regularly hit the 10k+ scores.......then have a go at the penalties. Mints is quite right.....hit the ball when the moving line is between the "i" and "r" of the word DIRECTION.......or.......between the letters "i" and "o"...(my personal preference by far).

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Anyone who can score 10k+ by this method has my utter admiration. Got a proper mouse for my laptop.....it really is so very much easier.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Add a little bit but can never seem to get the hang of this game

Just seen your scores.....you have got the 'hang of this game'.

One of the oddities of this game, is the more often you beat the keeper (say 6-7 goals), the worse the keeper is at saving shots. If you only manage 1-2 goals a game, you can guarantee he,ll play the game like the worlds No 1 goalkeeper....!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just seen your scores.....you have got the 'hang of this game'.

One of the oddities of this game, is the more often you beat the keeper (say 6-7 goals), the worse the keeper is at saving shots. If you only manage 1-2 goals a game, you can guarantee he,ll play the game like the worlds No 1 goalkeeper....!

Feels like that. I just put that down to me either "being on a roll" or "not feeling it".

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
New PB of 106150 recorded today!

EDIT: And I see they haven't fixed that bug where the top scores jump from page 1 to page 3 and miss out the second batch. Sorry, skipper, you're just going to have to take my word for it!

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
New PB of 106150 recorded today!

EDIT: And I see they haven't fixed that bug where the top scores jump from page 1 to page 3 and miss out the second batch. Sorry, skipper, you're just going to have to take my word for it!

really sorry.......have only just seen this post. Welldone on your PB.....just what we need.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
At last thegame v Sheff. Weds ends today...19.45.

Fantastic scoring.....over 250 million points....!

New game v Watford starts at 7.45pm.......anyone not at the Amex......a few points wont go amiss.

This game is only for 3 days, so we need a good start and need to try and keep this thread on the first page as much as possible.

Game to be found here; Brighton V Sheff Wed - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hope everyone enjoys the footie tonight..!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Fairly confident we,ve beaten Sheff.Weds

Brighton 252,000,000 v Sheff Weds 2,500,000

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Noticed another PB by Sorf yesterday....134,100.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here