Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
40 million up.

Another 10million over the next couple of days should put this game to bed.

Up to date stats can be foundhere;.. Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

Still 6 teams with a 100% record......and the next two games include two of these (Millwall & Birmingham).

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Millwall currently losing

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
70 million up.

Good session this morning and some good players on.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Time to resurrect our thread and update.

Looks like a comfortable win against Millwall...........latest score;...Millwall 12,633,000 v Brighton 80,007,000 as the game ends 3.00pm.

Next game is v Birmingham, starting at 3.00pm today and will without doubt, be our toughest challenge so far this season. Last season we lost this game (mainly because a couple of non-Birmingham played against us). Birmingham have only one player of note..."Joe". However, he is very good and plays hard. We need to be at our best and need as many players chipping in as possible. Every 10k+ helps.

Anyone not going to Millwall today and is listening on the radio......great opportunity to add some early scores.

I,m off now, but should be back about 8.00pm.

Good luck all.

Game can be found here;...... Brighton V Millwall - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

Latest league tables and stats here;.... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

Whim

Sep 19, 2012
already on 17mill against b'ham and they only got 11mill in their last game

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
already on 17mill against b'ham and they only got 11mill in their last game

But like CJD says, others may well chip in and help them.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
But like CJD says, others may well chip in and help them.

LOL......! Don,t they just.

That's me done for tonight, but will be back ontomorrow.

Latest score;...Brighton 36,328,850 v Birmingham 8,246,500

All Birminghams scores by brand new player...."Zulu". Of course he isn't a genuine Birmingham player. What he doesn't realise is that the genuine Birmingham player "Joe" doesn't like interference. He would have been playing against us much earlier if it were not for Zulu.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest score;......

Brighton 113,428,000 v Birmingham 32,755,350

Looking safe and co-incidentally, the 113 million means we have now scored 1 billion points so far this season.

Next game starts Saturday 3.00pm v Ipswich.

Game can be found here;.... Brighton V Birmingham - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

League tables and stats here;.... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

Try to look in on who is playing for us most days.......lots of players and very good scores too.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Been away for a few days, so time to update.

Birmingham were comfortably beaten, followed by another win against Derby.

Disappointing to see 'false' players playing for Birmingham....second time at least this has happened. Against Millwall the same culprit was in evidence. It,s a pain, but we,ll deal with it. Somebody obviously dislikes us....and Cardiff.

Have managed to see the 'scorers' board though and couldn't help but notice the scores by Tjv and Bob. They made a very big impact. Good to see we are slowly tempting 'Coa' over to us......has been our best player by far for the last 2-3 seasons on the 'Classic' version. He hates this version,but we,ll continue to try and convert him...lol..! Would still like to see 'apn' and 'Ack' re-join us.......both would make a huge difference.

I know most players for us, but 'Amex' is new to me and 'Tara' I don't know either, but am aware he/she played this version before I did. Both very high scorers.....a PM from them would be appreciated if they don't want to post on the forum.

Game against Middlesbro which started today, lasts for two weeks.....so plenty of time.

Latest score;... Brighton 17,200,000

Game can be found here;... Brighton V Middlesbrough - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

Up to date league table and stats can be found here;.... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

Many thanks to all those playing.....we have a half-decent team....!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Long overdue update;

Final result of Middlesboro game; Brighton 125,757850 v Middlesboro 1,351,425

Final result of Leicester game; Brighton 50,119,375 v Leicester City 116,100

Current game v Blackpool (ends Saturday 3.00pm);.....

Brighton 94,147,250 v Blackpool 137,150

Looking good for another 3 pts.

Game can be found here... Brighton V Blackpool - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

Up to date league table and stats can be found here;.... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

As always....thanks to all those contributing.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's been knocked into the 'invisible' second page now but this morning I got a pb of 112,000. I was about 12th, and all the other scores were by 'Pop'. Has he got a life?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It's been knocked into the 'invisible' second page now but this morning I got a pb of 112,000. I was about 12th, and all the other scores were by 'Pop'. Has he got a life?

No worries......I did see it....and your many other scores too. Top player.

FBI

Oct 28, 2012
Just put on a million points against peterborough. I'm not a very good player (just starting out,and mostly low scores) but it all counts.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Thought it about time...and appropriate to update our position.

Latest score;...Brighton 34,052,000 v Bristol City 2,145,000. Game ends tomorrow 7.45pm.

Our next encounter is against Crystal Palace, starting tomorrow at7.45pm.

Current match can be found here;... Brighton V Bristol City - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

Up to date stats etc can be found here;... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

As a note of caution our northstandchat forum has been invaded lately with numerous Crystal Palace supporters opening accounts, many of whom are the 'pfyc' players for Crystal Palace. Some of them even pretending to be Brighton 'pfyc' players. Odd.

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Thought it about time...and appropriate to update our position.

Latest score;...Brighton 34,052,000 v Bristol City 2,145,000. Game ends tomorrow 7.45pm.

Our next encounter is against Crystal Palace, starting tomorrow at7.45pm.

Current match can be found here;... Brighton V Bristol City - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

Up to date stats etc can be found here;... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

As a note of caution our northstandchat forum has been invaded lately with numerous Crystal Palace supporters opening accounts, many of whom are the 'pfyc' players for Crystal Palace. Some of them even pretending to be Brighton 'pfyc' players. Odd.

ha ha where are all these palace fans then

i see brighton are scoring loads and you are playing at home tonight dont you go to games ?

oh wait a minute i remember you don't have brighton players playing for you
i would be embarrassed if i was a brighton fan
you are a disgrace to all the genuine players of this game

FBI

Oct 28, 2012
All Brighton players sunshine,its just your getting your backsides kicked proper like.

FBI

Oct 28, 2012
Cracking game though,there will be a few more twists before the end i'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here