Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
All Brighton players sunshine,its just your getting your backsides kicked proper like.

well despite all your cheats our lead is growing

do you really think we believe they are all brighton
lets look at some facts

yourteam played at home tonight , most of your fans would have been at the game
there could be a few exceptions but that doesn't explain how you manage 77 miilion in one night which would be a record score in this game except we have beaten it
and then there are all the new user names who come from nowhere and manage big scores
and to cap it all we have inside info
we know that cjd recruits players from other teams in the classic game

i would be embarrassed as a brighton fan
the clue is in the title play for Your club
those players should think about that and how they are spoiling it for all the genuine people on both sides !

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
well despite all your cheats our lead is growing

do you really think we believe they are all brighton
lets look at some facts

yourteam played at home tonight , most of your fans would have been at the game
there could be a few exceptions but that doesn't explain how you manage 77 miilion in one night which would be a record score in this game except we have beaten it
and then there are all the new user names who come from nowhere and manage big scores
and to cap it all we have inside info
we know that cjd recruits players from other teams in the classic game

i would be embarrassed as a brighton fan
the clue is in the title play for Your club
those players should think about that and how they are spoiling it for all the genuine people on both sides !

Be a good chap and dont come on here unless you want to give us your relevant posting nik on the BBS forum.

Our object this evening was certainly not to win. I,m happy that our main aim this evening has been achieved.

Thankyou for taking part.

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Be a good chap and dont come on here unless you want to give us your relevant posting nik on the BBS forum.

Our object this evening was certainly not to win. I,m happy that our main aim this evening has been achieved.

Thankyou for taking part.

and what was that aim then ? to see how many players you could get from other teams ?
do you not see that this is not what this game is about
i don't doubt you are one of the best players so why do you have to resort to this it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth
would you really be satisfied to beat us with lots of players from other teams ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
and what was that aim then ? to see how many players you could get from other teams ?
do you not see that this is not what this game is about
i don't doubt you are one of the best players so why do you have to resort to this it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth
would you really be satisfied to beat us with lots of players from other teams ?

Look...we know who you are.

You are"Salako" on here, "PsychoPaul" on here and ? "Crystal Phallis" on here.

You are "Salad Fan Club" on the BBS forum , "Trashcan" on the BBS forum and no doubt various other alter-egos on your forum.

Your conversations with yourself on your forum in the early hours has amused many of us for some time.

May I politely suggest you listen to your favourite group Trashcan Sinatras and enjoy eating a nice juicy lamb chop....and relax.

PS; Would you be so kind as to take "Mints" with you on the way out and put him back safely in Paris.

PPS; I hope you resolved your issue with whoever accused you of using a cheat engine in your online chess game you play. Accusations of you using cheat engines/programmes seem to have a habit of following you around. I wonder why...?

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Look...we know who you are.

You are"Salako" on here, "PsychoPaul" on here and ? "Crystal Phallis" on here.

You are "Salad Fan Club" on the BBS forum , "Trashcan" on the BBS forum and no doubt various other alter-egos on your forum.

Your conversations with yourself on your forum in the early hours has amused many of us for some time.

May I politely suggest you listen to your favourite group Trashcan Sinatras and enjoy eating a nice juicy lamb chop....and relax.

PS; Would you be so kind as to take "Mints" with you on the way out and put him back safely in Paris.

PPS; I hope you resolved your issue with whoever accused you of using a cheat engine in your online chess game you play. Accusations of you using cheat engines/programmes seem to have a habit of following you around. I wonder why...?

wrong i am salako on here never heard of PsychoPaul" on here and ? "Crystal Phallis" on here.

interesting tactic though try and have a go at me rather than answer the compelling evidence against you why cant you answer , does the truth hurt too much !

ps i forgot to add never used a cheat engine in my life for anything can you say the same ?
pps and how would you claim to know all this about me , thats very sad !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here