Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I managed 10,800 lol.

That is 10,800 very valuable points....cheers.

Every player is equally valued in this game

The high scorers in this game are screaming out for more players who can score 10,000+. We know how important they are.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
That is 10,800 very valuable points....cheers.

Every player is equally valued in this game

The high scorers in this game are screaming out for more players who can score 10,000+. We know how important they are.

Thanks cjd :bowdown:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Very first shot, back of the net. Thought I was a natural

29 shots later, I haven't connected with the ball again yet. :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Players who have scored 10,000+ in the last 24 hours;.....................

Sorf

Mints

bob

Mou

Samo

Neil

Riley

Ops

Steve

Tony

Rob H

Ben

Fell

Jp

Gef

Quagm

Zam

Cjd

Cbxsa

Zap

Cms

Bha

As

Apologies if I,ve missed anyone off the list.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
Missed 5 penalties today - bloody keeper! What's the secret to scoring?

Next score over 10,000 I will bank.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update;........

Current match v Barnsley. Finishes 3.00pm Saturday.

Brighton 8,825,000 v Barnsley 69,850.

Final score v Cardiff City;..........

Brighton 87,600,000 v Cardiff City 1,876,200.

A very good win against Cardiff who were 4th last season. The early lead against them was so important....they do actually have a lot of good players.

We now have 6 points after 2 games, which is 3 more than the corresponding period last season. (We lost 9 of the first 10 games).

Lots of players again, but quick mention for "As".......I looked in quickly before the match last night and saw he has joined the "100k+" club. Brilliant...!

Will have a half hour now......and see if we can get the 10 million points up.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
11.5 million points now.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm not very good, only get 40k Max, but I keep playing :clap:

Did see your scores on the board.

40k+.......I wish we had more players of that calibre......makes a hell of a difference.

Latest scores;

Brighton 28,400,000 v Barnsley 213,000

Should be another win of course, but we,re never safe without a lead of at least 30million+.

Just going to try and get us there now.

Game can be found at... Brighton V Barnsley - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

Stats re; tables etc can be found here;.... Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
35 million points now.

Difficult to see who was playing alongside......but it made a huge difference. Many thanks...!

Mike's Small

Apr 11, 2012
Uckfield
Ok, I've been fair and dedicated 10 minutes of my evening to West Ham (highest 21925) and 10 minutes to Brighton (highest 25875) - looks like a win for both!!

Used to play this a lot when I was at uni, but never for Brighton. Every little helps! *pats bum cheek*

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ok, I've been fair and dedicated 10 minutes of my evening to West Ham (highest 21925) and 10 minutes to Brighton (highest 25875) - looks like a win for both!!

Used to play this a lot when I was at uni, but never for Brighton. Every little helps! *pats bum cheek*

LOL...!

Thanks.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Is it even possible to score the penalties?

Have had about 10 goes and missed every one. Even holding down the button a bit to go for the top corner.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Is it even possible to score the penalties?

Have had about 10 goes and missed every one. Even holding down the button a bit to go for the top corner.

Penalties really are difficult.

The way to score is;........press the mouse when the moving line is between the "i" and the "o" of the "Direction" word.....then hold the mouse down a fraction of a second longer.

It really does take a long time to master, but once done it is impossible for the keeper to save it. On average, I probably score 24 out of 25 penalties. I have played quite a lot of games though....lol..!

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
I really need to stop playing this now and go to work! Downside to being self employed is I'm easily distracted by this damn game and am not earning any money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here