Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I've only got to 10k points once and my mate was watching, when it asked about the penalty i was kind of forced into doing it by 'male pride'.. Thankfully, fortunately and very luckily it went in! I don't know how lol :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I really need to stop playing this now and go to work! Downside to being self employed is I'm easily distracted by this damn game and am not earning any money!

LOL....!

I am in a very similar situation.

I try now to restrict myself to a few goes while having my wake-up coffees in the morning and look in again during the evening. Being self-employed does help though, for the 'bigger' games.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anyone struggling with penalties by the way.....am happy to PM details of how to improve your chances.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest score;

Brighton 61,500,00 v Barnsley 237,000

Thats me done for the night.......looking safe for another 3 points. (Hope we get the real thing tomorrow..!)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Final result v Barnsley

Brighton 78,701,250 v Barnsley 500,825

Another 3 points on the board and still7 teams with a 100% record.

Current match is v Burnley

Latest score;...(thanks to someone getting us off to a good start yesterday)....

Brighton 12,100,000 v Burnley 0

Current match can be found here;... Brighton V Burnley - free online game flash football game - Play For Your Club!

Current league position (2nd) and stats can be found here;.. Vital Play For Your Club. Website for fans of PFYC.

Game ends Saturday 1st sept 3.00pm. Minimum target this week 30+ milion

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest update;....

44 million points...!

Result is a foregone conclusion, but always good to improve our GD.

Really good solid scores from Zam, Bugsh, As, Sorf, Wayne, WSU (new PB 55,850), Jbm, Steve, Tjv (welcome back) and Mints.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
Earlier this evening I scored a penalty and just now added my best score - 18,150 (didn't opt to take the penalty).

This game is addictive.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Earlier this evening I scored a penalty and just now added my best score - 18,150 (didn't opt to take the penalty).

This game is addictive.

Good to see your PB.

Would be good if players are brave enough to post their PBs. It's not about being the best or showing off.......just simply good to know what they are.....and then update them when a new PB is achieved.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Latest score;....

100 million point barrier broken...!

Brighton 105 million........fantastic effort by all.

Will trawl through the score lists later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here