Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the Season

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Dicker is a midfielder who has license to get forward and create and score goals as he has Crofts and Navarro behind him. He doesn't do either does he :shrug:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Has to be Crofts. The only consistantly good player this season IMO.

Murray, Forster, Bennett, Dicker etc have all been very good at different points during the season, but none of them have really been able to put in good performances week in week out.

Yes OK Crofts might have the odd off game, but his determination and never say die attitude has been one of the few highlights of the season for me. Want some examples? Southampton away, Exeter away, Stockport away...all late goals to ensure we got something from the game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You could say that Dicker has been above average more times rhan anybody else , and made less mistakes. I am split between him, Crofts and Calderon let us see how the next few weeks pan out.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Crofts for me, scores important goals, does loads of unselfish work that allows others in the team to play.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I was thinking about making this exact same thread last week, no one has particularly stood out. Forster and Bennett where both great towards the start of the season but have faded.
Navarro started poorly but has had some great games, seems to have faded again though. Probably Calderon based on the fact he has been consistantly good, Painter has also been good.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Elphick has been a rock most games

:lolol::lolol:

17-I-lol.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here