Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the Season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The point is we agree that Crofts and Dicker have both been pretty good this year overall - I think Slade deserves credit there - and although Bennett has been hot and cold when he's hot he's very good - another Slade signin. Although he did sign some shite we musn't forget he signed some quality too...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The point is we agree that Crofts and Dicker have both been pretty good this year overall - I think Slade deserves credit there - and although Bennett has been hot and cold when he's hot he's very good - another Slade signin. Although he did sign some shite we musn't forget he signed some quality too...

Yes he did and sometimes people do forget that. I think Tunnicliffe will turn out well in time.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The main focus of my campaign is that Calderon is only here until the end of the season. If he is presented with the player of the season award, he'll realise how much he is wanted here, and sign a contract. Do the good thing. Vote Calderon.

Seconded.

Vote Calderon. :clap2: :clap2:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
If we were to vote for the best indivdual performance in a game this year then I think Bennett would win it for me for his second half performance at Charlton. I thought he was genuinely premiership class for those 45 minutes and it was by far the best I have ever seen a winger play for Brighton. Unfortunately he's not been near that level often enough, perhaps partly because he was sacrificed as a defender earlier in the season. Reckon he could be in with a shout of next year's player of the season :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here