Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plarse Relegation Party - At my place - Started already -All welcome

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can my mate come?
If so, he said he doesn't like being cramped indoors in the cold. Anyway, it's a little otter outside

Attachments

• otter-beer.jpg
    otter-beer.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 290

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
All are welcome.BHALBAs especially. Eric can't come cos he's manure (well ex) and even tough he kick boxed a palarsian , he ain't invited (smells of sardines anyway).

It is a rip roaring party and shows no sign of abating!!

TNBA

TTF

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Wow , over 12 hours and the party is going as well as ever. Just off to the supermarket to top up on the gin and tonic. Help yourself to some breakfast . The 9-0 match is on the DVD player in the front room (repeated viewing, funnier everytime you watch it).
N n n n nine nil nine nil
Pa a larse are sh!te
nine nil nine nil
Pa a larse are sh!te
nine nil nine nil

Ding dong, there goes the door again...all welcome , come on in

TNBA

TTF

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Enjoy it once it's happened-they will probably stay up and you'll be the new Taffy with his "We're not coming for a poxy point" or the Cardiff stadium announcer and his "Please stay off the pitch" moment.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It's going great. A lull just before lunchtime when there was only a few hundred of us in the house but now it's stowed out again. So popular that I have had requests from Charlton and Millwar fans to come along. I have declined however, rthe Axminster would only get ruined and my Rembrandts nicked or defaced.
Any more ice anyone.

must go, we're re-enacting the Cantona 'kung fu a sh!t' routine in the downstairs loo!

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here