Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plarse Relegation Party - At my place - Started already -All welcome

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm not asking for sympathy just punish the board of these clubs Luton Town had 3 successive owners who cause them to destruct yet they walk away Scott free, why punish the fans and players, I've heard some silly parallel examples like buying Rooney or Messi, I wouldn't mind betting that we have had one of the smallest pay roles of any squad in the CCC, there were probably players on bigger salaries 15 years ago

Still can't afford to pay them though can you

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
as I said earlier I bet there are tons of clubs that knock their creditors, Newcastle are over £100mill in debt and could never pay it off in a hundred years is it ok for them?

Why try and deflect blame elsewhere? Just because someone else does something, doesn't make it right does it? But you're clearly too retarded to understand this. I'm bored, I'm going out now. Perhaps one day you'll make it outside and engage in some social activities

May 2, 2010
Why try and deflect blame elsewhere? Just because someone else does something, doesn't make it right does it? But you're clearly too retarded to understand this. I'm bored, I'm going out now. Perhaps one day you'll make it outside and engage in some social activities

we've hardly murdered anyone, what I'm trying to say there are far more clubs in a worse financial mess then us , we've been shafted by hostile creditors, what do you want the players and fans to do? walk away and ask for the whole club to be liquidated ? that's what makes our club,fans and players so special everybody keeps kicking us when we are down yet we keep getting up, amazing.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
as I said earlier I bet there are tons of clubs that knock their creditors, Newcastle are over £100mill in debt and could never pay it off in a hundred years is it ok for them?

Why cant they pay it off? Most of the debt is to Mike Ashley, and will likely to be repayed when new owners come in. They have massive crowds, and income streams so are able to service a much bigger debt. They arent in the best shape but unless they cheat by going into admin then they are still paying what they owe.

May 2, 2010
Why cant they pay it off? Most of the debt is to Mike Ashley, and will likely to be repayed when new owners come in. They have massive crowds, and income streams so are able to service a much bigger debt. They arent in the best shape but unless they cheat by going into admin then they are still paying what they owe.

if you call it cheating then they are cheating without "administration" just like loads of clubs are doing at the moment waiting for an oil Sheikh with more money then brains to buy them , one of many clubs paying insane salaries to players they cant afford.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
if you call it cheating then they are cheating without "administration" just like loads of clubs are doing at the moment waiting for an oil Sheikh with more money then brains to buy them , one of many clubs paying insane salaries to players they cant afford.

Right now yours is the only one in administration. Living above your means is cheating. I appreciate that a chav Palace fan has scant concept of right or wrong but believe me if we owed you thousand in unpaid transfer fees you would be complaining about us. Your team is on borrowed time and when you get a bit more grown up you might realise this.

May 2, 2010
Right now yours is the only one in administration. Living above your means is cheating. I appreciate that a chav Palace fan has scant concept of right or wrong but believe me if we owed you thousand in unpaid transfer fees you would be complaining about us. Your team is on borrowed time and when you get a bit more grown up you might realise this.

so teams that run huge amounts of debt for years and years and cannot be liquidated are all ok? and should be held as supreme business models?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
so teams that run huge amounts of debt for years and years and cannot be liquidated are all ok? and should be held as supreme business models?

Teams that can cover their debts it's their business, as so many people have tried to get through your retarded head though, Palace can't, big difference.

May 2, 2010
Teams that can cover their debts it's their business, as so many people have tried to get through your retarded head though, Palace can't, big difference.

I cant see it being a difference, its all about which billionaire has the most money it's about sustainability of a business, and one rule for the rich clubs, take Chelsea's example a Russian crook who wanted somewhere to launder his cash, they have broken more rules then any other clubs in the land form illegal tapping up of players and managers to poaching youth players illegally and what do they get? a poxy fine, that example should be complete banning for them in every competition , but no they get a fine to a club owned by one of the worlds richest men, could you imagine lower league clubs up to similar shenanigans?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Football in general in this country is a ticking time bomb, and we were the first major casualty recently. We don't deserve any sympathy for what happened IMO. Agilo were very naive to put us into admin as we WOULD of paid them back with the Moses fee (clearly would of been around £4 million out of administration) but they panicked. It doesn't deflect the fact that Jordan should never of dealt with that scum company in the first place.

I think what jookbeard is trying to say is, plenty of teams have huge debt at the moment and all it takes is for their creditors, like at Palace, to call in the debt and a club is then looking at administration. Sheffield Wednesday's chairman felt it was necessary to have a dig at Palace for going into admin, if the potential investment from the USA doesn't go through for them, they'll be in administration. Cardiff would be in administration if it weren't for a Malaysian businessman keeping them afloat and there are plenty more on the brink.

Brighton have been through financial turmoil in the past where it wasn't the fans fault so I don't see why you feel the need to slate us when there is nothing we can do. If Brighton's problems under Archer had happened now, you would be a lot worse off with footballing rules at present.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Brighton have been through financial turmoil in the past where it wasn't the fans fault so I don't see why you feel the need to slate us when there is nothing we can do. If Brighton's problems under Archer had happened now, you would be a lot worse off with footballing rules at present.

And who exactly would have paid for falmer if Bloom hadn't shown such generosity.The gates they get at the withdean ?:lolol:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Brighton have been through financial turmoil in the past where it wasn't the fans fault so I don't see why you feel the need to slate us when there is nothing we can do.

Slate you ? Not really. Just pointing out that Administration is the refuge of the cheats - and you have been there twice.

You have players on the pitch that you can't afford to pay. Wednesday could have done that - and put a better team out there. But the Club chose to play by the rules.

So to try and make out yours is some sort of triumph is, well, not the whole story.

Sorry about that - but most football fans understand that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And who exactly would have paid for falmer if Bloom hadn't shown such generosity.The gates they get at the withdean ?:lolol:

Does it matter ? No it's just that our rich fans get on with getting their club going rather than being an advert for tanning lotion. Remember, we aren't in Administration, we don't owe money. You're in Administration for the second time, hardly a something to be proud of is it ?

Face a fact, you have no excuses for being in the mess you're in. You lot were happy enough to mock us when we were down now the proverbial boot is very much on the other foot. BTW the quickest (and cheapest) way to Gillingham from Croydon is tram to Elmers End, Train to Lewisham and then slow train to Gillingham. Priestfield is a few minutes walk away.

FiveNil

Banned
Dec 27, 2009
Nice to see you! Come on in, put our coat on the hook, fridge and bin full of booze in the kitchen. Seagulls Ska is playing in the front room. Feel free to introduce yourself to the other guests and have a laugh. Fill your glass up as and when you want. Oh and snigger, please please snigger!

WELCOME TO THE PALACE RELEGATION PARTY

My pleasure!:clap2:

Should be a great and long long party.:clap2:

TNBA

TTF

I bet that was one hell of a party :lolol:

P.S. Enjoy Rochdale, wankers

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I have it on very good authority that they have played their last game at Selhurst.

I don't want them to go bust, but I think they have MUCH bigger problems than what division they will be playing in next season.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Does it matter ? No it's just that our rich fans get on with getting their club going rather than being an advert for tanning lotion. Remember, we aren't in Administration, we don't owe money. You're in Administration for the second time, hardly a something to be proud of is it ?

Face a fact, you have no excuses for being in the mess you're in. You lot were happy enough to mock us when we were down now the proverbial boot is very much on the other foot. BTW the quickest (and cheapest) way to Gillingham from Croydon is tram to Elmers End, Train to Lewisham and then slow train to Gillingham. Priestfield is a few minutes walk away.

Well done, it doesn't take a genius to work out we're not proud to be in administration, but you make it sound like it's the fans fault when there is nothing we can do. Some of the business SJ did was inexcusable, hence why we, the fans are paying back some of the debt ourselves which you do not see everyday.

I did a report on Falmer, before Bloom stepped in to pay for it, the whole idea was a massive gamble which involved you consistantly getting crowds of 14,000 to make it financially viable. That would never of happened without huge advances on the pitch.

You say we were all quick to mock you when you were in financial disarray. I'm sorry that simply isn't true. There were plenty of us there at the Falmer march including myself, I hate Brighton with every bone in my body, but it was clear you needed all the help you could get to prevent extinction and we weren't prepared to let that happen either.

It wasn't long ago you had the charity buckets at every home and away game. Brighton were once a charity case, now we are but we'll come out the other side and continue to be number one in our rivalry.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well done, it doesn't take a genius to work out we're not proud to be in administration, but you make it sound like it's the fans fault when there is nothing we can do. Some of the business SJ did was inexcusable, hence why we, the fans are paying back some of the debt ourselves which you do not see everyday.

I did a report on Falmer, before Bloom stepped in to pay for it, the whole idea was a massive gamble which involved you consistantly getting crowds of 14,000 to make it financially viable. That would never of happened without huge advances on the pitch.

You say we were all quick to mock you when you were in financial disarray. I'm sorry that simply isn't true. There were plenty of us there at the Falmer march including myself, I hate Brighton with every bone in my body, but it was clear you needed all the help you could get to prevent extinction and we weren't prepared to let that happen either.

It wasn't long ago you had the charity buckets at every home and away game. Brighton were once a charity case, now we are but we'll come out the other side and continue to be number one in our rivalry.

Shows jst how well informed you are, those charity buckets you talk about WERE FOR OTHER TEAMS. How much more rubbish have you got ? You honestly mean to tell us that you didn't make fun of our plight ? Pardon me if I don't believe you, nobody will. Not nice being in the shit is it ? The mere fact that you are on a Brighton board (who you 'hate with every bone in your body') speaks volumes. Celebrating being not quite the worst team in your league must make you so proud. Your team is in the mess its in thanks to trying to be something you're not. We survived and yes we are rightly proud that after much adversity we are moving forward. We are amused by your discomfort in exactly the same way Palace fans were about us.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have it on very good authority that they have played their last game at Selhurst.

I don't want them to go bust, but I think they have MUCH bigger problems than what division they will be playing in next season.

I've heard similar, also that the financial sate of the club was much, much worse than we all thought. I too don't want them to go bust but I think it'll be close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here