Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plarse Relegation Party - At my place - Started already -All welcome

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Where's the toilet PLEASE? (Oh Selhurst, thanks very much!)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
an we have some uplifting tunes put on for watford please

i got 2 bottles of tuaca in the freezer, anyone care to join me :whisky:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
To coin a famous phrase from a well-known film:

"party's over, someone's stepped on the cake"

name that film and name the actor!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Well folks, the party is now four weeks old and shows no signs of abating. Tonight there must be over 100 of us in blue and white stripes , in-front of my Plasma Wall HD Experience Screen, cheering on the mini Albion as they outplay the Sarf Lundun Muppets.

Saturday will be a cracker by the way. More blue and whote stripes being supported at Hillsborough.

All welcome, come on down (with the Palarse)!

TNBA

TTF

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just sent my Arse chum (see aquaintence) a version of 'Glad All Over', go on the Brom!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Wednesday are Miles better...... Nearly sobered up for a mo there but sent a wind-up text to a Palarse "mate" just to remind him of their woes... Another bottle of "Bitter and Twisted" please Fridge Boy :drunk:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
did many turn up?

You really must be Billy no-mates. Your team just stayed up by the skin of their teeth in an exciting last game of the season match. Most footie fans would be out celebrating down the pub with friends. You've spent the entire afternoon on a rival's forum.

Yay!! That's living. Where do you go on holiday? Your airing cupboard?

May 2, 2010
You really must be Billy no-mates. Your team just stayed up by the skin of their teeth in an exciting last game of the season match. Most footie fans would be out celebrating down the pub with friends. You've spent the entire afternoon on a rival's forum.

Yay!! That's living. Where do you go on holiday? Your airing cupboard?

I'll be down't boozer soon dont worry about that, still a final game for your lot against the mighty MK Dons must have been quite an afternoon

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We still have a game left
:dunce:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I'll be down't boozer soon dont worry about that, still a final game for your lot against the mighty MK Dons must have been quite an afternoon

Not as much of an afternoon as you've had, eh?

Tuesday at work -

"congratulations Nigel, I see Palace stayed up."

"Yeah, it was brilliant. I stayed in and watched it on the telly and then spent the next five hours on the internet logged onto a Brighton and Hove Albion forum."

"Right....okay.....well, well done. Now, if you'd like to just round up those trolleys, there's a good lad".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here