Plarse Relegation Party - At my place - Started already -All welcome

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Well folks, the party is now four weeks old and shows no signs of abating. Tonight there must be over 100 of us in blue and white stripes , in-front of my Plasma Wall HD Experience Screen, cheering on the mini Albion as they outplay the Sarf Lundun Muppets.

Saturday will be a cracker by the way. More blue and whote stripes being supported at Hillsborough.

All welcome, come on down (with the Palarse)!

TNBA

TTF

That was the fun part, seeing all the blue and white's crying at the end...:rolleyes:

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Nice to see you! Come on in, put our coat on the hook, fridge and bin full of booze in the kitchen. Seagulls Ska is playing in the front room. Feel free to introduce yourself to the other guests and have a laugh. Fill your glass up as and when you want. Oh and snigger, please please snigger!

WELCOME TO THE PALACE RELEGATION PARTY

My pleasure!:clap2:

Should be a great and long long party.:clap2:

TNBA

TTF

Bump.

May 2, 2010
Does it matter ? No it's just that our rich fans get on with getting their club going rather than being an advert for tanning lotion. Remember, we aren't in Administration, we don't owe money. You're in Administration for the second time, hardly a something to be proud of is it ?

Face a fact, you have no excuses for being in the mess you're in. You lot were happy enough to mock us when we were down now the proverbial boot is very much on the other foot. BTW the quickest (and cheapest) way to Gillingham from Croydon is tram to Elmers End, Train to Lewisham and then slow train to Gillingham. Priestfield is a few minutes walk away.

you lot seemed to want the Gillingham landlord scenario more then anyone else, was the hospitality that they showed to you back then leave you with such a long lasting memory that you desired it for us?impossible that it was ever going to happen, a club in our dire straights back then would simply not have been able to afford the rent, a Phoenix form the Flames club sharing Bromley FC's ground was far more a possibility, oh those heady days back in the spring!

May 2, 2010
I have it on very good authority that they have played their last game at Selhurst.

I don't want them to go bust, but I think they have MUCH bigger problems than what division they will be playing in next season.

good authority, oh do tell, I wont tell anyone, mums the word,nudge nudge wink wink

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here