Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Phone call for Mr Freedman"

"it's the Fancy Dress Hire shop on Croydon High Street - they want to know if you still require those 11 Noddy outfits for 26th February ? "

What other phone calls do you think dear Dougie will be getting today ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"Hello Mr Freedman, it's the Wembley travel tavern here. I'm just replying to your call asking if you could cancel your rooms. I'm sorry to inform you there are no refunds on any accommodation booked through Groupon."

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
"MR Freedman, it's the Alex Ferguson School of Psychology here. We just wanted to see if you enjoyed your recent one day beginners class and to see if you have tried to put any of what you learned into practice ?"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"Hello Mr Freedman, I'm calling from rent-a-crowd and just wanted to confirm your booking of 40,000 people for Sunday 26th February, the final payment is due tomorrow."

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Hello, Mr Freedman? Just wanted to wish you a Happy Burns Night, I hope you have a great party to celebrate. Hello? Are you still there? Hello?"

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Hello Mr Freedman, this is Metrobus. Can we please have full payment relating to the hire of the open top bus for end February? sadly we are unable to accept just 10% of the agreed quote as sufficient payment.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
"hello Mr Freedman, I am a pimp from Croydon, I heard you may have eleven C***s that you might want to get rid of"

"Good morning boss - Jonathon Parr here - I've just caught up with their right winger - what shall I do now ?"

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
"Mr Fredman, I own a circus and must compliment you on your clowns, the funniest I have seen in a long time"

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Loving all these humorous threads , do keep it up :)

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Hi this is Dave Chav from 'Pimp Your Caravan' just to let you know your 'Wembley 2012' curtains are ready!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hello Mr Freedman this is Wembley stadium car parking ,would you like to cancel the booking for 5,000 extra large caravan sized parking bays ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hello Mr Freedman Barry Hearn here Chairman of Leyton Orient FC as you may know I bought Orient for a fiver !
I have just realised I have an extra £1.50 profit from last year after selling Scott Magliesh to Bristol Rovers would you and your Chairman be interested in selling ? lets say 25p for cash ?????

Jan 12, 2012
Hello Mr Freedman Barry Hearn here Chairman of Leyton Orient FC as you may know I bought Orient for a fiver !
I have just realised I have an extra £1.50 profit from last year after selling Scott Magliesh to Bristol Rovers would you and your Chairman be interested in selling ? lets say 25p for cash ?????

Best one yet !!
Comic genius !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here