Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Phone call for Mr Freedman"

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hi Mr Freedman England Rugby coach here wonder if you could help us out and become our kicking coach against the scots next week we may trash them if we get some pens.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A very good evening to you Mr Freedman, this is the Cardiff City groundsman and I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me half a day off on Wednesday, the halves you didn't play in were in mint condition and the goal areas aren't to bad either!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hello Mr Freedman, Andy Murray here, why do we sweaties always bottle it under a bit of pressure?
+ I need some advice on how to get the ball over the net, can I loan Jonathan Parr for a while?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
"allo dougie... you scotch c unt....its brick top here from snatch... that f***ing parr c unt... feed im to the pigs, errol"

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Hello Mr Freedman, I am the project manager for the proposed new 40 k Palace stadium.. Do you not think that this is a little to big for 8 fans?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hello Dougie,Ferguson here,looking at your valuation of Zaha now at £50m....can we take a leaf out of your book and pay 1p in the pound and we could come to an agreement on the Groupon deal.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here