Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Phone call for Mr Freedman"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hello Mr Freeman , this is Eric from Groupon calling , wondering on whether you still want us to do the 40k ticket deal for you at the end of February ?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
"Hello Mr Freedman, it's the Wembley travel tavern here. I'm just replying to your call asking if you could cancel your rooms. I'm sorry to inform you there are no refunds on any accommodation booked through Groupon."

This made me chuckle

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Hi mr freedman it's Gus here I just wanted to thank you fore making every single Albion fan very happy when you took off your best 2 penalty takers before the penalty shootout.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Hello Mr Freedman, it's Rymans the stationers. Just to let you know that we have a special offer, and you can come and take as much stationery equipment as you like.

However, you can't take the pens

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Hello, Dougie? It's your father. I am just updating your wiki page, was it 3-1 on pens or 3-0? I wasn't watching. Also, did the last one go over the Parr?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
"Hello Dougie its Tony Bloom, watched the penalties last night and I'd just like to say....... They scored 3 you scored 1 - Palarse are south London scum, la la la lar la la lar la la la la la Crystal Palace f*ck off home - cheers Doug, C U next Tuesday"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Hello Mr Freedman. This is a message from the Metropolitan Police. We have apprehended the men who stole the entire contents of your trophy room. Please can you call to arrange collection of a red and blue striped carpet and a poorly printed laminate that reads Coming soon - Carling Cup!
Thanks."

DavePage

Hello Mr Freedman, Jonathon Parr’s agent here.........I just had a very angry call from the strictly dancing team, they are totally pissed with you.
(Whilst they loved him Waltz maneuvers shown last night and were happy to see his skipping from side to side moves. Their problem lies with the fact he almost touched an opponent last night and to make things worst “YOU MADE HIM KICK THE BALL TAKING A PENALTY”
This is totally against our agreement, we naturally assumed that when you did not play him on Saturday, that it was a precaution for our show!!!
Having said that, feel free to play him on Tuesday, we believe that there is little chance of him getting anywhere near Buckley, so things should be good at least for another week.)
Just be warned, I have pulled one of my stars before, just look at Billy Paynter. Respect agents!!!!!!

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"Hello Mr Freedman its PETA, would you tell all your clubs fans to stop decimating the croydon hedgehog population."

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
"Hello Dougie its Tony Bloom, watched the penalties last night and I'd just like to say....... They scored 3 you scored 1 - Palarse are south London scum, la la la lar la la lar la la la la la Crystal Palace f*ck off home - cheers Doug, C U next Tuesday"

Genius

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"Oi Freedman, its Dave Cameron here, the welsh are saying they want all their hedgehogs back."

"Hello Mr Freedman? Its the Caravan club here to let you know the cheque for your membership renewal bounced."

DavePage

Good evening Mr Freedman,
Thank you for your enquiring about potential positions about some of your artistes, whilst i thank your honesty regarding their ability, I would like to remind you this is the GLC and let you know that Piccadilly Circus is nothing more than a rather large roundabout.
Sorry if this does not meet your needs, thanks again for calling

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Later that night .......................................................................................

"brrrrriing Brrrrrrrrring , " oooooh a video call , i wonder who it could ................................................

[yt]3sWHZ4iq8YM[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here