Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Phone call for Mr Freedman"

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
"Hello Mr Freedman, its the accident claims help line, we've just had a no win no fee claim from a Gentleman sitting in Row Z at Cardiff city's ground last night, he is claiming against a broken nose caused by a Mr Johnathan Parr"

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Brighton Out in third and very first round, Palace Pens away from Wembley :lolol:

Very first round ?? Clearly you know f*** all about football and this would mean you can't remember how many matches you had !!

Might also explain why you support palace !

The first round in the carling cup is called " the first round !! "

We won the first and second rounds.

Now about the cup where we started in the third round - its called the FA CUP

Remind me how you got on ???

Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hello Mr Freedman, i'm calling from Pizza Hut, we are thinking of re-hashing our adverts from the 90's and wondered if some of your players were available?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hello Mr Freedman, it's Patrick Moore here, I've just spotted your football in orbit around Jupiter.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is this what your forum has come to? Bloody Hell, just cause your tinpot club isnt capable enough to make the semis, you frantically celebrate our misfortune? Desperate.
534 posts on OUR forum in just 3 months. Deary me.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1824[1].jpg

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Hello Mr Freedman it's the Manager of Croydon Primark calling, just checking that you still want the 15 Bri nylon Navy suits and red polyester ties that you ordered for February?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is this what your forum has come to? Bloody Hell, just cause your tinpot club isnt capable enough to make the semis, you frantically celebrate our misfortune? Desperate.

You're right. There's no way there would be threads on the BBS if Brighton went out with some truly awful spot kicks in the semis after 90 minutes in their own penalty area.

Bollocks. We're your rivals. We're enjoying it, as you would be.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Hi Mr Freedman its CPFC1234 here. I just wanted to check........I thought that as we only JUST lost it would count as a win and we would go through to the final. Am I wrong?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hello Doogie I'm in a pub quiz & no'one, not even the quizmaster, can remember the name of the losing semi finalists, can you help?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hello Mr Freedman you have been issued with a number of Missed Penalty Notices...........the zone is clearly marked by two white posts and a crossbar........you really have no excuses.

Hello Mr Freedman Wonga.com here............sorry even we are unable to help, with you having such a low credit rating.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this what your forum has come to?
Yet you're often posting here.
Bloody Hell, just cause your tinpot club isnt capable enough to make the semis
We lost against the winners. If you hadn't bottled it, you would have too.
Brighton Out in third and very first round
:facepalm: I think you're thinking of Palace in the FA cup. We beat Gillingham and Sunderland in the League cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here