Kitchener, Canada
They got suspended for that?

Christ, I believe an apology was given on air. What more do you want?:thud:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
TWITS (with an A).

The BBC have the balls to charge us each and every year for a licence fee, and what do we get? Repeats and crap that can't even be descibed as "half decent" (apart from Top Gear)

Reinstate immediately or I will listen to Southern FM for updates.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
TWITS (with an A).

The BBC have the balls to charge us each and every year for a licence fee, and what do we get? Repeats and crap that can't even be descibed as "half decent" (apart from Top Gear)

Reinstate immediately or I will listen to Southern FM for updates.

Top Gear is shit! But that's for another thread.

With MENCAP and the National Press picking up the story it's hard to see a way back.

twicer

Apr 13, 2007
For goodness sakes what a load of rubbish
reinstate the pair of them otherwise the phone in will not be worth listening to

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
who's gonna commenate tomorow then FFS! only the biggest match!! Bring then back!!!

Ian Hart loves this club and i will disapointed if he is sacked... i mean who else is there!?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When Jeremy Clarkson mentioned the word 'window licker' on Top Gear, no one batted an eyelid, so why pick on a radio jock?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope the 90 or so people who have posted supporting Harty's re instatement have written an e mail to SCR to get them re instated.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've heard that Harty has been asked to do more work on Seagulls World, and that DK and MP are fully supporting him.

Looks as if the club have got more of a sense of perspective than SCR.

fred

Jan 12, 2008
i cant stand the pair of them anyway so im not at all bothered.hartys an embarresment at the best of times and the sound of that winey voice stopped me listening years ago .GET EM OFF is what i say

fred

Jan 12, 2008
oh good i thought i was the only one who didnt like the bloke.i know hes got albion running through his veins but i cringe everytime i hear his voice

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
The comment has been blown up out of all proportion. There will be no point having a phone in with anyone other than Harty and, even though he supports Swindon, I have to say Hawsey's commentary isn't bad and I certainly don't want to lose him from the airwaves. Reinstate them now please!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
oh good i thought i was the only one who didnt like the bloke.i know hes got albion running through his veins but i cringe everytime i hear his voice

Yeh, he is just that sort of annoying character that has a really irritating voice and thinks that they are always right. :shootself

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
When Ron Atkinson made a racist comment live on air he effectively ended his TV career, most people don't think he really is racist, but he should have used his brain before opening his mouth.

fred

Jan 12, 2008
Why don't you and Fred "go lick windows"

well mate it seems that you and the rest of the albion fans love him to death(harty) so you carry on supporting him but dont have a pop at us because we think the blokes a pratt. ive supported the albion since 1970 so i think its my right to have an opinion

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
well mate it seems that you and the rest of the albion fans love him to death(harty) so you carry on supporting him but dont have a pop at us because we think the blokes a pratt. ive supported the albion since 1970 so i think its my right to have an opinion

I've supported them since 1969 and have the programmes to prove it should you require evidence, so based on your reasoning my statement is entirely valid. Also the way you use the phrase "you and the rest of the albion fans" suggests very strongly that you are not one yourself, but merely a shit stirrer.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here