Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pardew faces the sack

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
You just know we'll end up lumbered with Pardew as manager somewhere down the line. Them's the rules.

NO No No you just don't get it either.

Why do I have to log on to read some of this shite. I am now officially taking a break from the bollocks that gets written on here by some.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
This will cause uproar if true. If AP does go, then surely a better manager will come in eg Hughes, Keegan. Not Cotterill FFS

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I probably would as well, I'm just in an anti Pardew/Saints mood. Although I wander how Lambert would get on in a team that plays proper football and works hard, rather than waiting for the full backs to lump it up the pitch to him all day long?

Saints played those tactics at Withdean coz the previous week it worked at Wembley against a shorter defence. Thats not how we play generally you f***ing prick.

Sorry, just in an anti wanker mood at the moment.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
haha best news of the day, good riddance to the tosser!!!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Saints played those tactics at Withdean coz the previous week it worked at Wembley against a shorter defence. Thats not how we play generally you f***ing prick.

Sorry, just in an anti wanker mood at the moment.

Oi! Who you callin' a f***ing prick? Shirley not my good-self, I trust?? :blush:

Edit: I know it wasn't me tbh, but I was just attempting to 'lighten the mood' a touch. Abuse is all fine & dandy, but bad language is just sooooooo f***ing last year, dontcha think? :wink:

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Times online ::
Alan Pardew faces a fight to save his job as Southampton manager tomorrow at a crucial meeting with the club’s board of directors.

It is understood there are serious question marks over his position despite leading the club into seventh place in League One after starting the season with a deficit of ten points.

Relations with Nicola Cortese, the chairman, have become strained after Pardew was handed a £2 million transfer budget in January and failed to secure a play-off place.

Despite leading the team to LDV Vans glory at Wembley in March, Pardew spent more than half of the Barclays Premier League clubs in the last transfer window when bringing in Jose Fonte, Lee Barnard, Danny Seabourne and Jason Puncheon.

RELATED LINKS

Southampton finished ten points adrift of the top six despite finishing the season losing only one of their final 12 games.

Southampton went into administration last season at the point where the ten-point penalty was held over until the current campaign.

Pardew has had to rebuild the team since he took charge last year, with players such as Andrew Surman and David McGoldrick having to be sold before the season that has just finished, but we all know that that is a feeble excuse from the slimy little ex Palace shit who only took one single point off the super Seagulls this season.

Pardew has maintained that he expected to be judged over an 18-month period, but it appears his time could be up sooner as Southampton’s directors deliberate over whether he is the right man to lead next season’s promotion bid.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Southampton finished ten points adrift of the top six despite finishing the season losing only one of their final 12 games.

7 points, not 10.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What goes around, comes around, Alan

:clap2: :lolol: :tosser: :lolol: :dance:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would laugh if half their players walked out in protest when that twunt gets binned :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Is the curse of 7th place about to strike again - and will Wilkins get sacked too?

wilkins, moore, now pardew

whats the betting on us falling short of tony blooms target next season and gus being the one to fall foul of the curse of 7th place

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Everyone deserves a second chance, bring back Calde on severely reduced pay please Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here