Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pardew faces the sack

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Good. Hope he goes to Palace and F*cks that up as well. They will love his style of hoof ball. On the downside, anyone worth their salt who takes the Saints job will know Calderon is quality and keep him. Better than any full back they have got already.

Hopefully that fat knacker Lambert will go elsewhere too.

Ah. Beat me.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Funny as feck if this turns out to be true. I'm just hoping somebody popped up to Withers to give Gus a pen tbh - coz you know what those theiving Stains bastards are like.

He's in Ibiza with Tariccio.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pardew is a twat and I hope he gets the boot. He has once again f***ed us over and not for the first time promised a player a position only to let them down. Ex-Palace twat as well-couldn't be easier to hate somebody could it?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Good. Hope he goes to Palace and F*cks that up as well. They will love his style of hoof ball. On the downside, anyone worth their salt who takes the Saints job will know Calderon is quality and keep him. Better than any full back they have got already.

Hopefully that fat knacker Lambert will go elsewhere too.[/QUOTE]

Fat knacker?! I'd have him at The Albion quicker than I could sing a hearty rendition of "Let's all laugh at Pardue".

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
I am no Pardew fan, but I do have some sympathy for him. Daft decision.

He fell 7 points short of the play offs. The 5 points we denied them must hurt nearly as much as the missed League 1 chanpionship in 2002 :laugh:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
He fell 7 points short of the play offs. The 5 points we denied them must hurt nearly as much as the missed League 1 chanpionship in 2002 :laugh:

Makes it all the sweeter. :laugh:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

Hopefully that fat knacker Lambert will go elsewhere too.[/QUOTE]

Fat knacker?! I'd have him at The Albion quicker than I could sing a hearty rendition of "Let's all laugh at Pardue".

I probably would as well, I'm just in an anti Pardew/Saints mood. Although I wander how Lambert would get on in a team that plays proper football and works hard, rather than waiting for the full backs to lump it up the pitch to him all day long?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I am no Pardew fan, but I do have some sympathy for him. Daft decision.

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever-he is a cunt of the highest order. I loathe the twat.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
csg-classic1.pl

Last edited:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Calderon is still injured, so unlikely to impress at the moment!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I probably would as well, I'm just in an anti Pardew/Saints mood. Although I wander how Lambert would get on in a team that plays proper football and works hard, rather than waiting for the full backs to lump it up the pitch to him all day long?

Fair play GG, 'tis easily done. :wink:

Btw I reckon Gus would knock Lambert into a lean, mean, flair machine in no time at all. Maybe get Barnard in too - just to piss our strike-breaking chums off a tad more. Be rude not to I'd have thought. :whistle:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Don't rate Pardew at all. He was the only reason I thought Southampton may not get promoted next year.

Think Cotterill would do a good job:glare:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Even if Pardew has gone, why are we assuming that Southampton's new manager wouldn't want Calderon?

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Pardew was one of the favourites for the West Ham job - i know it was true cos i Roger Johnson said it on South Today :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here